Syndicate place wanted in north east full or half gun

MB1

Hi due to uncertainty in my current syndicate, I am looking for either half gun or full gun in a stand one/beat one around Northumberland . Budget is around the £500 mark  

Fully insured and safe shot.

More than Happy to help with working days and feeding. 

Please pm if you have a place  

Edited by MB1

2 hours ago, MB1 said:

Hi due to uncertainty in my current syndicate, I am looking for either half gun or full gun in a stand one/beat one around Northumberland . Budget is around the £500 mark  

Fully insured and safe shot.

More than Happy to help with working days and feeding. 

Please pm if you have place or know of place.

Ditto!

19 hours ago, scutt said:

Hello lads is DUNS in the borders to far for you .We might have vacancies in our syndicate for next season as a few guns have shown little interest in turning up for our walk and stand days.

Thanks Scutt, its a nice area, used to shoot the place with Colin Biddie years ago (late 80s)  but its too far for me to travel now

20 hours ago, scutt said:

Hello lads is DUNS in the borders to far for you .We might have vacancies in our syndicate for next season as a few guns have shown little interest in turning up for our walk and stand days.

Never been myself but I know quite a few lads who have been, and they all speak very highly of Dave and his little shoot

We will have a couple of vacancies in our little rough shoot next season near Consett. We didn't release any birds this year and shot 155 head including pheasant,  duck, partridge  and wood cock. Next year plan to release some ex layers but depends on how many guns and how much they want to pay.  Very informal shoot nothing serious . Any good ?

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

We will have a couple of vacancies in our little rough shoot next season near Consett. We didn't release any birds this year and shot 155 head including pheasant,  duck, partridge  and wood cock. Next year plan to release some ex layers but depends on how many guns and how much they want to pay.  Very informal shoot nothing serious . Any good ?

I’ve sent you a message 

3 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

I bet you have a shoot over your boundary that isn’t too happy about you doing that. 

I hope you do fulfill your promise of releasing ex layers. That would be sporting and fair. 

Edited by markm

9 hours ago, markm said:

I bet you have a shoot over your boundary that isn’t too happy about you doing that. 

I hope you do fulfill your promise of releasing ex layers. That would be sporting and fair. 

We never released any this year as there was a change in dynamics but in previous years always released plenty. Just to reassure you we will be releasing birds this year unless Packham gets his way 😁