Is The PotatoToo Hot?

wymberley

yup im there now...................taking that on would be the kiss of death......as all cars are going to be banned in 15 years time..........

have to get a bloody horse and cart..........................."forward ...my friends into the new and modern world.......together we will go ...with our A.I.I Phones and will governed by our dear Queen Greta ....we will have a rosy future ""

1 hour ago, vmaxphil said:

Can't have horses we'll need all the land to grow veg for when we are forced to go vegan 

Will I get some compensation from the vegan brigade 😂

although maybe faster to plough a field for cabbage with a horse than dig it with a spade 🤔

oops history show’s we’ve already done this 🤭

1 hour ago, vmaxphil said:

.....  we'll need all the land to grow veg for when we are forced to go vegan 

No, we won't need any land at all.

Moronbiot has said so, and his disciples agree, therefore it must be true.   For is it not written, in the Revelations of St George the Diviner (now being serialized in The Guardian), that humans will in future depend on synthetic food produced in factories?

15 hours ago, McSpredder said:

No, we won't need any land at all.

Moronbiot has said so, and his disciples agree, therefore it must be true.   For is it not written, in the Revelations of St George the Diviner (now being serialized in The Guardian), that humans will in future depend on synthetic food produced in factories?

Soylent Green.

There should be enough of Monbigot and Avery to last a few years.

On 05/02/2020 at 10:30, ditchman said:

yup im there now...................taking that on would be the kiss of death......as all cars are going to be banned in 15 years time..........

have to get a bloody horse and cart..........................."forward ...my friends into the new and modern world.......together we will go ...with our A.I.I Phones and will governed by our dear Queen Greta ....we will have a rosy future ""

Absolutely.

We will be driven back into the dark ages while the rest of the world whistles and carries on regardless?

The dung can be used to raise insects for us to eat as a change of diet to the usual from our politicos??