Trump & Pelosi !!!

ditchman

did you see when Trump did the state of the union address and handed the speech back to Pelosi...she then put her hand out to shake it....he looked at her and stuck his nose in the air and turned his back on her.....HHhhahhhahhahhahhahhaaaaaaaaaaa

wooowwwwooooo..........WHAT A PUT DOWN........i cringed...............and the lo0ok on her face she was crossed between being stunned and wanting to castrate him with a rusty spoon......

she is defo not a happy bunny..............i had to draw breath when i saw it..........and that has gone all over the world via the media ....

sooo funny...

PS someone put a link up to it..........it is worth a watch considering the history between them both..

Edited by ditchman

50 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

She ripped up a copy of his speech in retaliation. I am sure he is heartbroken.

HHhaaa....yeah i saw that...................what a carry on..................his ratings are as high now as they were when he took office...

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

Pelosi has one of the most grating and irritating voices to be heard on the political scene today.  The content of what she says isn't much better either.

she will find something else to hit on him now.............she has lost it and it is no longer political....its personal

very entertaining

HHHHhaaaaahhhhhahhahhahahhahaaaa.......................blast oi lauhed boi.............that raddled nancy is a visious vindictive bitch..........love it ....love it ...lol:lol:

i bet her widdly woo woo is dry as a witches tit

Edited by ditchman