ANY PW MEMBER HAVE A FX TYPHOON ?

oldypigeonpopper

hello, still debating on selling my FX Vermy and wanting to still have a PCP i picked up the above in 22 for a very good deal, pretty basic action, came with a magazine gadget and single shot tray, if you shoot one, ? single shot or self indexing mag ? the loading tray seems not to fit ? how many shots per fill are you getting, no guage to check pressure but thats no worry, all replies welcome,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

31 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Looks about the same size as my cyclone, I get over 100 shots in 22.

Mine likes jsbs and airarms 

hello, thanks i was thinking about that amount 80/10, came with a tin of AA fields, scope is a Hawke 3x9x40  but may change at some point in time, also the list on the sales to but not wanted, just need to zero,  cheers

On 05/02/2020 at 15:24, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thanks i was thinking about that amount 80/10, came with a tin of AA fields, scope is a Hawke 3x9x40  but may change at some point in time, also the list on the sales to but not wanted, just need to zero,  cheers

hello, got a decent zero at 25 yards, will need to change the scope as need more magnification,

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2020 at 14:36, rellum said:

I’ve got a Logun Solo and FX Cyclone mine are .22 and .177 respectively I get a few less shots with the Cyclone being .177 

73D59AAE-91FB-400D-A132-C9FA2B1395AF.jpeg

53A1DB7E-EAA4-4BA6-9333-7D85E11669E1.jpeg

hello, thanks for that, the bottom photo much like mine, i have the magazine gadget on mine just need do by hand, also i bought a nice Hawke HD scope now fitted, just need some good weather to zero,

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thanks for that, the bottom photo much like mine, i have the magazine gadget on mine just need do by hand, also i bought a nice Hawke HD scope now fitted, just need some good weather to zero,

My Cyclone has the dedicated 8 shot self indexing one You can fit the optional mag on the Solo but have to index it yourself I’ve not bothered mine is single shot and very accurate Think yours is the updated version of my Solo anyway enjoy and safe shooting 👍👍

Edited by rellum