Scope caps

strimmer_13

6 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Anybody else lose scope/turret caps like loose change? Recently all I've had done or done myself is lose caps. Any ideas what I could use to replace them or where I can get more? I was thinking maybe the scope manufacturers or ebay. 

If it's a Hawke scope, contact them and they will replace them free.

11 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

If it's a Hawke scope, contact them and they will replace them free.

Thats about the only make I'm not running atm. Used to only have hawke sport hds. Going to get a vantage soon. 

It's a Nikko mountmaster (and a Simmons), which my mate lost when he borrowed so I nicked the Simmons to put on the nikko and they didn't fit and got misplaced straight away. So technically only half my fault 😅

Edited by strimmer_13

2 hours ago, telf said:

Get them off ebay from china (when it sorts itself out ) ,cheap as chips so you can buy loads

29 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Just had a look couldn't see any. Typed turret caps and scope caps? 

I couldn't find any either, I searched for - elasticated scope lens cover - one piece scope lens cover - scope lens cover.

I did see a few advertised but they were £6 - £29.99 plus p+p

Any chance of a link to the seller

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

Did have some rubber grommits my mate gave me from covering electrical summat or other in helicopters, but found them a bit tight. 

Can you find out what thread and size they are?? If you can I'll knock you up some spares at work

hello, the Nikko scopes are imported by Highland Outdoors i cannot find the importer on Simmons but the USA company send any for repair to the Bushnell co USA so the Bushnell scope turret caps might be same, as for thread sizes i have search and cannot find, optics warehouse.co.uk might help