Philip scholfeild

hodge911

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Hate the bloody waste of space, whether he is straight or gay!

yup does my head in

8 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

Wow he's just admitted on tv in person that he's gay ........

Now that must have took some courage on his part ....

Well done him for having the cahoonas to do it 

lots of people come out everyday ,just because hes on tv why should that make him any different ,or is it just for his own personal gratification , personally I couldn't give a flying ****

3 minutes ago, sam triple said:

yup does my head in

lots of people come out everyday ,just because hes on tv why should that make him any different ,or is it just for his own personal gratification , personally I couldn't give a flying ****

Careful, the SWEAR FILTER is watching YOU!

Just had a thought {it happens occasionally} 

Although our Phil has said no one pressured him to come out, was there not a little public spat last week at that TV  awards thing with Ruth and Eamon? 

Something about him bullying Ruth? Did someone threaten to out him perhaps, I'm sure it was fairly common knowledge within the This morning team. 

I'll admit he's one of my least favourite tv personalities  "mr clean" ....

But to out himself in the way he did in person (all be it holly reading the announcement he put online) it still must of been hard for him to do . My first thought was that someone must have threatened to do it so his pr people got him to do it first....

I must admit that imo the gay or vegan or any other minority group are allowed to push their beliefs to the max but people on the other side must just sit quiet and take it without complaint .... 

But it  certainly was not what I expected to see on tv today.