Why wait till later in life to come out

figgy

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Good on you, sounds like you are enjoying the rewards for your hard work. My best pal at school and then my best pal at University were both in your child’s position, impressive that fathers can do so well at bringing up children alone. I would probably be hopeless, fingers crossed I don’t need to find out for sure. 

thank you very much glad to see the forum has proper family values and standards 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

According to the Planet Rock News many celebrities have stated their support for Phillip Scofield and he has apparently said his wife of 27 years has been amazing!

Wonder what she has done, grown a penis?

probably a strap on, bit of a role reversal in the bedroom now I reckon, I can imagine the scene, his wife whispering in his ear... " come on pip, don't be a little bitch about it, bend over and take it like a man!"

5 minutes ago, Paddy Galore! said:

probably a strap on, bit of a role reversal in the bedroom now I reckon, I can imagine the scene, his wife whispering in his ear... " come on pip, don't be a little bitch about it, bend over and take it like a man!"

Oh he's been reversing alright!:w00t:

Only one thing comes to mind about this. In business theres no better customers than the "Grey pound" or the "gay pound". 
 If you secure either of these groups the revenue will follow because each group craves attention and confidence. 
 He's already got the grey crowd, the gay crowd is next. This means he'll be nicking the other channels viewers. 
 Its all about the coin.

40 minutes ago, Stuarta said:

I can’t understand how such an unimportant tv personality coming out as as a homo makes national news

hello, one does wonder but then you had Mr Turnbull with the prostate cancer, yet there must be 100s of men in UK who have the same but are not on the A list, 

4 hours ago, clangerman said:

last thing i am is bitter the rubbish has not existed for over fifteen years and never will not only dod i enjoy every second raising my kids i’m getting double bubble with a grand child while she has nothing long live karma 

You don’t seem bitter and twisted up about it at all. Dealing with it really well. 🙄

I feel bad that your 10 yr old was in that situation. Sounds like you and your ex didn’t handle it anything like the Schofields.

dont tar the world with your brush though....

Or as their life goes on they change and realise that they aren’t living true to themselves or others anymore, it tears at them for a while/years before they either kill themselves or come clean to their family and hope for the best. 

Luckily for Phillip his family seem to be understanding and caring. 

Is it worse to lie to your wife and children and yourself, or to admit to yourself and others the truth..?

if he or anyone didn’t know or wasn’t gay when they met married and had children, how are they selfish? And how do they sell their children out..?

you are putting your experience on Phillip (tatting others with your brush)

im sorry the woman you loved realised she was a lesbian rather than straight. I’m sorry your 20yr old couldn’t understand, I’m sorry she appears to have left you in a more traumatic way than the instance this thread is about. But that doesn’t mean that all those who realise/change sexuality later in life are horrible selfish people.

34 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

Or as their life goes on they change and realise that they aren’t living true to themselves or others anymore, it tears at them for a while/years before they either kill themselves or come clean to their family and hope for the best. 

Luckily for Phillip his family seem to be understanding and caring. 

Is it worse to lie to your wife and children and yourself, or to admit to yourself and others the truth..?

if he or anyone didn’t know or wasn’t gay when they met married and had children, how are they selfish? And how do they sell their children out..?

you are putting your experience on Phillip (tatting others with your brush)

im sorry the woman you loved realised she was a lesbian rather than straight. I’m sorry your 20yr old couldn’t understand, I’m sorry she appears to have left you in a more traumatic way than the instance this thread is about. But that doesn’t mean that all those who realise/change sexuality later in life are horrible selfish people.

there’s so much wrong with that try reading my comments again 

7 hours ago, clangerman said:

i’m not taring everyone their are plenty of people with morals still it’s just those who are selfish enough to sell their children out to have cheap sex i don’t like 

Ye gods! Are you for real? Are you seriously suggesting Schofield has sold out his children to have cheap sex? Have you not read anything regarding this matter?