My new addiction

NoBodyImportant

So my cousin stops by the farm to do some shooting last weekend. He has these new fangled electronic hearing protection. I try them and they are amazing. The gun shots are lowered to a very soft thump. But I can hear conversation perfectly. I can hear birds chirping, and the springs in the guns working. The bullet hitting the mud bank. He was like they are pretty cheap. He had the walkers so I got a set from Amazon for $40. But then I saw the 3m brand and got a set of the sport Tactical 100s. They were even better. So then I went and got a set of the 500s. I am a addicted now.5Hd07Aj.jpgA8FDPSE.jpg

I have the Howard Leights but also find the butt stock on the shotgun can bump them up now and then which disrupts your sequence when shooting. 

Much better are the CFG digital in ear defenders, although much more expensive. 

Ghe over ear ones are handy for keeping your ears warm on a cold windy day mind 🤣

I lost two pairs of MSA Sordin, so now I use cheap sets - at £23 incl P&P it doesn’t ruin your day if they end up submerged in the marsh or lost in cover. 

3 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

They look good but I'm trying to move away from over ear because they interfere with my mount sometimes, will be going to in ears when I get back to it.

How low are your ears?! 🤣

4 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

They look good but I'm trying to move away from over ear because they interfere with my mount sometimes, will be going to in ears when I get back to it.

Every gun I ever had used to hit over ear muffs until I got the H&H and had it fitted at their shooting school, then, hey presto! the muffs didn’t hit the stock when the gun fits properly because I shoot it with my head more erect.

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

I lost two pairs of MSA Sordin, so now I use cheap sets - at £23 incl P&P it doesn’t ruin your day if they end up submerged in the marsh or lost in cover. 

How low are your ears?! 🤣

😂

27 minutes ago, London Best said:

Every gun I ever had used to hit over ear muffs until I got the H&H and had it fitted at their shooting school, then, hey presto! the muffs didn’t hit the stock when the gun fits properly because I shoot it with my head more erect.

That could be the problem, I get the feeling my solution is going to be a bit cheaper though.

2 hours ago, London Best said:

This is very often a the case when you hear people say I can’t use muffs.