old'un

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Agriv8 said:

Bit wet and windy in Yorkshire night have to resort to putting wet weather gear on to miss some clays this morning. I recon the one off the tower could be a tad sporting. Anyone else out shooting?

Most of the grounds around here Lincs, Leics, Notts, Cambs, Beds have declared they are closed.

First one was Grimsthorpe as it is in woodland.

Took the dog out down the marsh a little after 7pm , windy yes but nothing out of the ordinary , no rain just the odd bit drizzle , if we had a shoot booked for today we would had carried on but might have kept out of the woods due to health and safety regulations , as it is the season is done and dusted so no longer worried about a good blow .

9 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

The Beast was two years ago iirc. Definitely not last year..

Yep, beast from the east was two years ago, surprising how quick time fly’s the older you get, the rest of the body is working ok even if the memory isn’t

Well its windy here with a little rain but nothing like they predicted.

Started here yesterday afternoon, by early evening it was howling. As my house is exposed with a good view the wind  rain and bits of debris were battering the windows and making the slates bang and rattle. Water is also running up the windows when wind gusts. Kept me awake a lot of the night. Would much rather a good nor easter as I'm sheltered from that direction.

Coastal Lancs

loaded car up,( a bit breezy and wet) went back in for gun. Set off and wipers could barely cope. !!

My mate rang ( on my way to pick him up nearer the clay ground).  It was worse there so turned back.  I shall take opportunity to find out what one of ejectors on my SxS is a bit sticky