• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, islandgun said:

The wife at six this morning.. reports of there being a cloud this afternoon

D1129_9_008_1200.jpg.eb58c806325c77c4402c4130410c8da5.jpg

Long way to come for a early morning dip at Wells on the N / Norfolk coast islandgun , still I recon your good lady thinks there are worst places to go on the planet .

Can't stop , just gotta pop out as that ole palm tree needs shoring up :good:

Its pretty rough here in the midlands. Me and the kids were just watching the national grid chaps cut up a massive tree thats just smashed down onto the main road taking the power supply with it. Most of next doors garden is now in mine, but we are now cooking marshmallows on the open fire and playing board games. Quite nice really.

1 hour ago, powler said:

A bit windy in Herefordshire but nothing to worry about atm, would like to get out and have a walk but my calf muscle popped so resting today. Oh the little potted bay tree blew over, now rescued.

Mick

OUCH!!!!    Keep that muscle wrapped up tight. Done both of mine and it is painful.  Had some treatment on the first by a sports therapist and it helped heal it very quickly....well two weeks I walked with a stick onto a plane for the USA.  Second one I treated myself and it healed well but my foot went black with the bruising .

We are experiencing very strong winds here in Lincolnshire (18 miles south of Lincoln) and coupled with heavy rain the squall we have just had  was just like thick smoke blowing sideways. It was so bad the few cars about were almost at a standstill.

Our front garden fence has been badly damaged, I was hoping to get another few months out of it.

Vic.

Worst driving conditions I've ever known on m54 near Telford,  the wind was pushing water from the open fields like breakers on a beach , I've never seen anything like it , sitting in blazing sunshine now in Wrexham , and not really looking forward to the drive home.

3 hours ago, marsh man said:

Long way to come for a early morning dip at Wells on the N / Norfolk coast islandgun , still I recon your good lady thinks there are worst places to go on the planet .

Can't stop , just gotta pop out as that ole palm tree needs shoring up :good:

She is looking for our car that was parked behind the hedgerow..😮.. ............. big ole spring tides bring in the spring run of cod though !