Labrador dog pup

PERCE

24 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

That’s correct Fox Reds are quite rare now buts that’s what they’re called.

Are they rare?

People are trying to breed them like hell and seem to be charging more if they are “Fox red” than any other colour. They used to do that with chocolate but I think they weren’t as good workers. 

All that aside, the OP’s pup does look lovely, from working parents and looks a big solid pup, good luck with the sale 👍🏻👍🏻 

31 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Are they rare?

People are trying to breed them like hell and seem to be charging more if they are “Fox red” than any other colour. They used to do that with chocolate but I think they weren’t as good workers. 

All that aside, the OP’s pup does look lovely, from working parents and looks a big solid pup, good luck with the sale 👍🏻👍🏻 

57 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

That’s correct Fox Reds are quite rare now buts that’s what they’re called.

I'm yet to see a dark yellow / fox red that doesn't have one line always in it's pedigree. Seanbaile is always there, usually it's through Aughacasla Sam of Drakeshead or less frequently Gillmore Arrow of Pocklea. Even more rare does it appear through the bitch line, I actually pick up on a shoot where the owner has it in his Labradors bitch line.

I don't breed for colour, I'm looking for a soft nature dog that'll get on & hunt.