Best take away.

Lloyd90

What’s your favourite / best take away to have :) 

I am flat out revising for exam on Tuesday and the Mrs has been to Wales to visit her folks so just got back.

Were having an Indian, easy option, Korma, Chicken Tikka, Saag Paneer, some rice and a naan - oh and obviously some pompadoms and pickle tray 👍🏻👍🏻

Normally the Mrs likes Chinese but I think it’s just mostly deep fried and covered in sugar 😬

43 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

What’s your favourite / best take away to have  

I am flat out revising for exam on Tuesday and the Mrs has been to Wales to visit her folks so just got back.

Were having an Indian, easy option, Korma, Chicken Tikka, Saag Paneer, some rice and a naan - oh and obviously some pompadoms and pickle tray 👍🏻👍🏻

Normally the Mrs likes Chinese but I think it’s just mostly deep fried and covered in sugar 😬

I do like a good curry (not that a Korma counts as one :lol:), but prefer to go to a restaurant to have an Indian, not sure why, it's just better (maybe it's in my head).

So takeaway I would have to say Chinese. Must add the Chinese I use is really good, some can be shockingly bad.

Edited by Newbie to this

5 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

Is that the one that doesn’t sting the next morning , loo roll living in the fridge overnight ? 

Yeah, it's made with yoghurt and coconut I think, it's sweet, extremely mild and in my opinion vile! I ordered a Korma once it went straight in the bin.

Give me a Chicken tikka Madras or Chicken Tikka Korai anyday.

For the Madras, you may need the chilled loo roll, but the Korai is more tame.

Edited by Newbie to this

2 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

wont catch me eating that muck, satan,s Richard the thirds, fish supper all day long.

Fish Supper is for Fridays 👍🏻

2 hours ago, sam triple said:

Not really that keen on Chinese anymore , Indian good but need something spicey like Goan chillie chicken etc ,like fish and chips but these days everything is pouring out oil and does my guts in 

Yes I hate a take away that’s just a bag of grease! Don’t mind a chicken shish kebab now and then, just a flame grilled bit of chicken 👍🏻

2 hours ago, spurs 14 said:

Think I’ve had one ! , not a great Indian fan I’m afraid , 

Go to a real Indian, they do some lovely stuff. 

2 hours ago, B725 said:

KFC is as foreign as I get 😁

Kentucky Fried Cormorant? You’ll be popular at the fishing club. 

• 3 weeks later...

Star Kitchen in Baston Hill is a serious Chinese. Chilli and garlic ribs are incredible. 

Jaipur Indian in Church Stretton is a brilliant Indian. 

The Coleham fryer in Coleham is the best chippy around and very good value for money. 

And as for a kebab Shawbury or Church Stretton. Shawbury do the best value for money. I still have never managed to finished a Shawbury special. 

I hate Chinese takeaway and can barely tolerate eating out in a Chinese restaurant.

Like Indian, but don't order it in much.

Usually pizza or crispy fried chicken, both are finger lickin good

A fish and chip take out has to be eaten al fresco walking dogs along sea front choking In the malt vinegar fumes.