I guarantee.

samboy

Hi gang.

Yes i guarantee every time i'm either cooking or eating my dinner the phone rings. Its as if someone has a camera watching me and do it for a laugh. 

So now i turn the phone off and turn it back on when i'm finished.  It drives me mad.

You could do what I do, get a phone and answer machine, solves a lot of problems, never answer the phone, let it go to answer machine and it'll go off after a couple of rings or they realise its an answer machine. Let your friends and family know that you'll pick up once you recognise them, job done.  You can always NOT pick up if you don't want to and tell them you must have been out ha ha ha.

3 hours ago, washerboy said:

Mine is when I take a Tom tit at work and my works mobile will ring or office staff needs me 

Just shout can't I even take sh in peace, they get the message.  Or if it's stinky ask them to come to the gents and talk through the toilet door as you can multitask.

disconnected landline minths ago, always spam calls.

However, I'm sure my buddy must have installed bugs when he's been round here. The minute my dinner's on the plate, I've just put my jacket on to go out or I'm half way through an email or ...............................hang on, it's me mate on the phone, I'll be back in a minute ............................