Travellers on the steal.

starlight32

As the old saying goes, get your retaliation in first. My county has the highest population in Ireland, thankfully the other end of it. I can safely say if I had a 45 ton machine around and they were cauing me grief the only thing to get pounded into thr ground would be caravans and vans. Bunch of ******** the lot of them.

Yes I agree, that case was one of the greatest miscarriages of justice I have ever seen.

Agree 100% Starlight, the only thing Tony Martin done wrong, was miss the second T**T,

BJ.

The problem with that case is how he went about it in his police interview , he even made the statement that he would of done it again now thats all good but you shouldnt say it , I was told by a police officer from that area if he had said the right stuff he would of got away with it

I am going to put the cat amongst the pigeons with this, but not every traveller is a theif or any other insult you can throw at them. I have worked with some of them and yes they do pay taxes, abide by the law and keep themselfs to themselfs. A lot of the travellers that are talked about on this forum don't even come from England. A lot of English travellers, fair keepers etc are fed up with the bad name these people are giving them. I know some travellers who work in everyday jobs and hide their true origin because of the prejudice that would be shown to them. What would happen if this was the treatment given to coloured people or Muslims, and as to some people agreeing to shooting to kill travellers; I find this deeply disturbing. Prehaps you should add this to your next gun application as reson to own a firearm.

Yes I agree, that case was one of the greatest miscarriages of justice I have ever seen.

Agree 100% Starlight, the only thing Tony Martin done wrong, was miss the second T**T,

BJ.

The problem with that case is how he went about it in his police interview , he even made the statement that he would of done it again now thats all good but you shouldnt say it , I was told by a police officer from that area if he had said the right stuff he would of got away with it

Tony Martin crops up time and time again and he is the worst example in the right to defend argument. You can defend yourself and you could get away with shooting a burglar in your house with a legally held firearm you just have to have the right circumstances and show you thought you were in danger and that it wasn't pre meditated. Tony Martin had an illegal firearm was pretty much waiting for the guys and shot them as they were running away. His house looked deserted and he had made no effort to deter burglars. To me its got too many flaws for him not to have been sent down, holding an illegal firearm even if he hadn't used it would have been enough.

As for the ***** bit well we had a full partridge pen run over a few weeks back as retribution for coursers being told to clear off which to me shows these people could not care at all about the land they are on.