Gutted utv gone

Essex Keeper

As some of you may know I saved saved saved saved and bought a utv for helping me with jobs around the shoot my own money 

got a phone call this morning Saying your buggy is gone !!! 

not only have they managed to get in said shed they have smashed the glass on the door even tho it was unlocked 

also taken all my small tools knife shooting sticks 

I thought it was so well chained up no one would ever get it I even struggle some times to get out 

even had a cut off 

any one get offered a Kubota RTV900 4x4 Diesel

it has a number welded on the frame led light bar the front head light had a small crack in it 

Edited by Essex Keeper

It’s a valuable item....did you not insure it? (I know there’s no legal requirement to, if your not using it on the road) but for fire and theft? Has the farmer, shooting tennant or anyone else got insurance you may be able to make a claim on?

Thieving, illegitimate scum, I hope they are caught, before they can break/dispose of it!

1 hour ago, Essex Keeper said:

As some of you may know I saved saved saved saved and bought a utv for helping me with jobs around the shoot my own money 

got a phone call this morning Saying your buggy is gone !!! 

not only have they managed to get in said shed they have smashed the glass on the door even tho it was unlocked 

also taken all my small tools knife shooting sticks 

I thought it was so well chained up no one would ever get it I even struggle some times to get out 

even had a cut off 

any one get offered a Kubota RTV900 4x4 Diesel

it has a number welded on the frame led light bar the front head light had a small crack in it 

Where abouts in the county are you?

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

if you lose a hand for the first theft and the other hand for a second theft they would have a job to steal anything a third time we are to soft on these pieces of garbage 

Like the guy walking down a street in Iraq wearing a large wooden hand. His mate said,  "I see you won your appeal"    Boom Boom   !

10 minutes ago, Shufti said:

So very sorry to hear this , Essex is really suffering , thieving scumbags!

One of my boys had his van rear door almost drilled through other night but very lucky some thing spooked them and left empty handed.

It would NOT have been the Police  !

to get fully comp insurance on my quad, had to install a ground anchor for the 2 sold secure locks and chains  as well as lockable doors, 2  8x4 to close off the barn, as well as a tracker, got the scorpian one, when its moved with out the key in, as when on the trailer they phone me up

all this and my 4x4 is normally parked in front of if, so that would require moving first