woodland permission for bushcraft wanted

Hi All,

I am a 44 year old professional family man living in Essex and alongside fishing and shooting I have a passion for bushcraft and wild camping.The wild camping trend is to pitch late and leave early to avoid any confrontation from land owners as you don't usually have permission, I am seeking to ask first rather than beg forgiveness though.

Leaving no trace is very important to me and places I have previously visited and used always get a tidy up pf rubbish etc and you would be hard pushed to notice someone had spent a night in the area. I would not want to change any area I gained permission on, any wood to be burnt would be carried in from a reliable source so there would be no risk of transfer of disease, and to preserve the natural woodland floor habitat by not collecting deadfall.

Frequency of visits would be monthly on average due to limited time or maybe quick overnight visits mid week once the evenings stay lighter, I would be happy to use stoves rather than an open fire if not practical or unsafe due to vulnerable crops and am very conscious of flora and fauna, livestock, boundaries etc.

if you think you may be able to help me out then I would welcome a private message to discuss and hopefully arrange a  meet as I appreciate this is a rather faceless way to make such a request.

Many thanks in advance

54 minutes ago, Moley1508 said:

Hi All,

I am a 44 year old professional family man living in Essex and alongside fishing and shooting I have a passion for bushcraft and wild camping.The wild camping trend is to pitch late and leave early to avoid any confrontation from land owners as you don't usually have permission, I am seeking to ask first rather than beg forgiveness though.

Leaving no trace is very important to me and places I have previously visited and used always get a tidy up pf rubbish etc and you would be hard pushed to notice someone had spent a night in the area. I would not want to change any area I gained permission on, any wood to be burnt would be carried in from a reliable source so there would be no risk of transfer of disease, and to preserve the natural woodland floor habitat by not collecting deadfall.

Frequency of visits would be monthly on average due to limited time or maybe quick overnight visits mid week once the evenings stay lighter, I would be happy to use stoves rather than an open fire if not practical or unsafe due to vulnerable crops and am very conscious of flora and fauna, livestock, boundaries etc.

if you think you may be able to help me out then I would welcome a private message to discuss and hopefully arrange a  meet as I appreciate this is a rather faceless way to make such a request.

Many thanks in advance

Have a look here

https://www.airgunfarm.co.uk/air-rifle-wild-camping-in-essex

Just now, Newbie to this said:

thanks i know Petes well thanks for the info though been there quite a few times, can 

ideally looking for a sole permission as its easy to get more people than pitches and then people want to double up with you, cosy but not for me :)