Decathlon and Durham Decoy hide poles

Tikkat3x

• 2 weeks later...

ive got the whole decathlon pole set up 4 poles 4 cross braces and the bag. solid as rock when i set it all out but carrying it all the weight adds up quick.

its all probably the most durable hide kit going but for me its the versatility. if its close to the car, windy,complex or if i feel i need the exercise i can build something as strong as a bomb shelter with all the gear or i can just whip 2 or 3 poles out the bag use one of the carry straps that come with the poles and im off.

best bit 2 years no hassle warranty with a big company. they just send the replacements out.

9 hours ago, Sweet11-87 said:

ive got the whole decathlon pole set up 4 poles 4 cross braces and the bag. solid as rock when i set it all out but carrying it all the weight adds up quick.

its all probably the most durable hide kit going but for me its the versatility. if its close to the car, windy,complex or if i feel i need the exercise i can build something as strong as a bomb shelter with all the gear or i can just whip 2 or 3 poles out the bag use one of the carry straps that come with the poles and im off.

best bit 2 years no hassle warranty with a big company. they just send the replacements out.

hello, did not know they sold cross braces ?