Greedy Celebrities

Davyo

As per title, there seems to be an increase in Celebrities promoting online gambling. Particular mainly to TV commercial adverts like the two Paddy Mcginess and Ryan whats his face are on.What are your thoughts on this?Personally i find it wrong, do these people not have enough money? Do these people have any though for the poor soles that may have a gambling problem ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Davyo said:

As per title, there seems to be an increase in Celebrities promoting online gambling. Particular mainly to TV commercial adverts like the two Paddy Mcginess and Ryan whats his face are on.What are your thoughts on this?Personally i find it wrong, do these people not have enough money? Do these people have any though for the poor soles that may have a gambling problem ?

It’s just another part of their income I suppose. Agent gives them a call....’ Paddy Power are offering you 85 grand for a couple of 30 second commercials......fancy it?’ 
I always felt a sense of disappointment when I saw Parky flogging funeral plans on daytime tv. 😃

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

And this should include Bingo

Alcohol and gambling are the devils tools 

I know this because my granny (94) told me every week when I took her to the social club to play bingo shortly before she said she would have her usual to the barman (sherry a schooner) followed by grandson will pay 😊

she also told me to do what she said and not what she did 😊

you have to just love your gran sadly she passed away a number of years ago aged 98 

ps 

don’t think it should be advertised on the tv or radio