Pard nv008

Hamster

On 12/02/2020 at 13:06, Hamster said:

There are some nv800’s on eBay for £2000/£5000 🤔😂😂 - chancers everywhere.

Can you send me the link thats a fantastic steel... lol

On 12/02/2020 at 10:27, Hamster said:

Just made an enquiry for this through a company called “the hunting edge” plus a Brocock sidelever Commando .25 with collapsible stock at 55 ft lbs 😋, will update yoose with results, many thanks gents. 

I have the bantam sniper and its very impressive

1 hour ago, Arron yeates said:

I have the bantam sniper and its very impressive

They said to give them a few days as they’re attending the shooting show. The commander has the folding stock which I would find useful for carrying in the car and possibly on a walk around. I intend to top it up with the Pard which should make it lighter still. 

16 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

All honesty the stock will probably be open most the time, as the rifles quite deep when folded making it hard to fit in a bag. Good choice of rifle though 

If you get the chance check out the new review of the Brocock Sniper XR by MountainSport Airguns which is essentially the same Airgun in a different stock.

Simply unreal accuracy with 10 shot penny size groups at a HUNDRED yards using the 25g standard as well as the Hades version and the Nieslon slugs ! I think that’s about the most accurate series of groups I’ve seen with different pellets out of the same gun. 

Ah the commander yeah exactly the same rifle just different stocks. They are interchangerble but getting one is very hard of either the bantam or the commander as a spare swap out stock

Screenshot_20200216-191343_Gallery.jpg

The video shows 100 yard groups with slugs hades and jsb and the jsbs seem to group amazingly at 100 yards lol

However i bet the slugs would be better for the long ranger stuff

Edited by Arron yeates