Greta Thunberg to have her own BBC TV Series

fern01

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing educational or factual  and tons of reality **** / soaps  / vegan / vegetarian / lgbt  if I have all the letters right/  afraid to upset anyone and yet the normal is now the  minority     (heterosexual are becoming the minority as afraid to speak in case it offends a snowflake)

bbc are supposed to be unbias  absolute  BS  

for god sake call a beef burger what it is   meat      if its plant based its not a beef burger  its ****  / vegan bacon no meat  ****       no such thing as plant based meat balls  hello no meat still ****   

beef burger  means meat  all day every day  beef means cow 

however vegan meat flavour alternative  for all of the above   call them as they are      chemical flavoured plant material  for  taste and  

flavouring  the base is what it is    the flavourings may differ  and can cost lives as chemical process and toxin  which cannot be absorbed by the body  can make  you unwell    flavourings can kill  companies don't care if you live or die as long as profits are up 

plant based  doesn't need to taste/ fake flavoured  like meat 

plants taste good as full of  flavour   especially with a piece of seasoned  meat 

Edited by Saltings

Some predictable and remarkable responses!

I don't get how when we know factually that:-

We are pumping out CO2 at an exponential rate over the last 150 years

CO2 warms the planet

The planet is warming, ice caps melting

The Earths resources are finite … we cannot carry on doing the same things forever, things have to change

HOW do people not begin to make the link that we might have something to do with climate change? WHAT more evidence would be needed to make it land?

I 100% get that the planet warms and cools in a geological time scale cycle with expanding and retreating ice … but the rate of change is far too great to be down to that.

I'm not a Greta fan, and I don't have the answers, but at least a bit of an open mind.

8 hours ago, fern01 said:

I read with horror that the BBC are proposing to make a TV series about Climate Change featuring Greta Thunberg.

I hope they decriminalise not having a TV licence soon as I deeply resent paying for this load of propaganda

No, there are making a fly on wall documentary (??) about the little Greeter, featuring climate change.

24 minutes ago, Penelope said:

What are your countryman's (and wimin's, must tick that box) thoughts on the little Greeter?

Most people don't care since she don't have any political agenda outside of environmental issues. I guess she is a polarizing figure and as such probably more interesting to the UK public than us Swedes, we don't care as much for drama as you seems to do.

/M

Edited by Nuke

8 hours ago, Lord O War said:

BBC dosen't give a monkeys about viewing figures. If they did they would have sorted the clowns out that have turned Dr.Who into a diversity checklist show.

Thanks for saying that, I thought it was just me! In the last hand wringing plastics episode every new female character favoured the flatter shoe and all the new men bar one was very well groomed. How is that balance?