Greta Thunberg to have her own BBC TV Series

fern01

27 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I'd love to join you as I'm not far away, but I shall be working. I love their hypocrisy, all Nike'd and iPhoned up, but they're never give them up for the cause.

The irony is lost on them, I genuinely fear for the future if these woke types are our legacy.

It wont be climate change that finishes us, it will be stupidity.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/02/2020 at 08:20, scutt said:

Greta we all know her views (rammed down our throats) so who will be given the job to balance the debate or more to the point how can it be balanced. 

Easy.

It will be Kwith

(That's BBC balance?).

Sums up the XR protest on Friday, besides the mess left behind, graffiti  on statue plinths and shouty drugged up privileged students with plummy accents.

'Our house is on fire' they screeched , but by the look of them, most werent capable of wiping their own backsides, never mind putting out any fires.

Image may contain: outdoor

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Sums up the XR protest on Friday, besides the mess left behind, graffiti  on statue plinths and shouty drugged up privileged students with plummy accents.

'Our house is on fire' they screeched , but by the look of them, most werent capable of wiping their own backsides, never mind putting out any fires.

I must be in the SS then, as I drive a car and a van.

#uberNazi

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

How did the baiting go?

I wonder what the carbon footprint of that label is? I bet it weren't the only one, either.

Did you watch the programme about them on C5 last night? I have recorded it as I binge watching series 2 of Narcos Mexico.

Edited by Penelope

21 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Tell her from me that she is a spoilsport, you could of had so much fun.

By the time we got there, not many were still about, but there was still some megaphoning groups , so I made a bee line to hear what they were shouting about.

It looked like they had emptied dustbins out onto the pavement, there was that much discarded food and wrappers about, which I fully intended to discuss with the 'last generation' :lol:

Unfortunately Mrs Wulf was having none of it , LEAVE IT! , she said ! Probably for the best...

I settled for taking a few pics , and gave them a good glaring at 😃

Pretty much vandalism as far as Im concerned, from people who havnt actually got a clue what they are talking about.