Eddie Nixon Solway goose call

mikesy

I have an original Eddie Nixon goose all for sale. Never used on the field just tried out for practice (not into wildfowling) 

These are regarded as the best callers available, this is the dual caller for greylag and pinkfoot. Comes with instructions. 

£60 inclusive of p&p

IMG_20200212_120718.jpg

3 hours ago, mikesy said:

I have an original Eddie Nixon goose all for sale. Never used on the field just tried out for practice (not into wildfowling) 

These are regarded as the best callers available, this is the dual caller for greylag and pinkfoot. Comes with instructions. 

£60 inclusive of p&p

IMG_20200212_120718.jpg

Found they stick and jam, so sold my pair some time ago. IMO there are much better calls out there.

39 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Found they stick and jam, so sold my pair some time ago. IMO there are much better calls out there.

Eddie resolved that issue in the later calls by centre punching a small pimple in the reed, to stop it sticking............I’m of the opinion they are very good calls. I think the one in the picture may be a later call as my early call has no name engraved on the barrel? Easy to check.....unscrew it and see if there is a small pimple in the Reed!