More Labour controversy.

Newbie to this

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surely the Fraudulent claims were the real question!

Yes of course, but did she have somebody on the inside to fast track her claims? Its incredibly difficult in a Borough like Greenwich to get a council house even if you are very genuine and very needy.

Yet the implication here was that she just put in a dodgy application and got one. As soon as I read it my first thought was this can't be right there has to be more to the story

Edited by Vince Green

6 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Yes of course, but did she have somebody on the inside to fast track her claims? Its incredibly difficult in a Borough like Greenwich to get a council house even if you are very genuine and very needy.

:lol:  She was on the housing and poverty scrutiny committee.

She plead poverty on one hand , whilst being director of 3 companies, proclaiming herself an entrepreneur , and doing public speaking work.

Her mistake ? Not being left enough for her own labour council, she advocated capitalism and self improvement, and with that, the knives were out for her by her 'own'

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=TplXDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT51&lpg=PT51&dq=Tonia+Ashikodi&source=bl&ots=QZXjklIR6Q&sig=ACfU3U1FOfMD1Ie3Nz3_rVSjj-jxcJpQNg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjxw4OtrsznAhXHUhUIHXC-A2o4FBDoATAIegQIChAB#v=onepage&q&f=true

There's a reality here that dare not speak it's name in our virtue signalling, multicultural, PC society. Put simply, there are certain cultures within the BAME sector for whom fraud, corruption and abuse of privilege are normal and endemic. It was recognised and commented on as far back as the 18th century by officials of The East India Company. It's not just about greed and exploitation, think Keith Vaz and the postal ballot rigging in Leicester. My guess is that this sort of thing, to a greater or lesser extent is rife, especially among Labour run councils.

2 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Just hope she loses her job and is prohibited from ever holding a public sector job.

But like always I won't hold my breath.

She has to be sentenced to three months or more to lose her seat on the council.

Oh well it was only a little bit dishonest!

3 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Just hope she loses her job and is prohibited from ever holding a public sector job.

As someone from a minority and on a London council (IOW one of the untouchables), odds are she'll get a pass and be back in there feathering her own nest in no time. The people who voted for her are probably getting "Tonia is victim of racism" T-Shirts being printed as we speak.

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Most labour party members I have known believe strongly in that. However they don't believe they are responsible for creating wealth, it's up to others to provide them with it.