• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, daisyrob1 said:

437 peaces of shot in there👀you can't miss🙄

I was hoping someone would know the count 👍

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

That's a lot of pellets, I need them 😂

To be honest as I've only got one box I don't really want to use them now 😂  I think I'll save them for a special occasion, they weren't cheap 😬

17 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

I was hoping someone would know the count 👍

To be honest as I've only got one box I don't really want to use them now 😂  I think I'll save them for a special occasion, they weren't cheap 😬

Just a heads up, whereas Daisyrob is spot on and although it was the 32g offering, I recently patterned some and the 7s were running at 375 to the ounce - 7&1/4? - so all in 476. But there's only one way to be sure of course. (As are my 20 bore Supremes)

10 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Just a heads up, whereas Daisyrob is spot on and although it was the 32g offering, I recently patterned some and the 7s were running at 375 to the ounce - 7&1/4? - so all in 476. But there's only one way to be sure of course. (As are my 20 bore Supremes)

But then I'd only have 24... 😂

15 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

I remember buying a box of the super game cartridges as a fox round , still got half a box here , 70mm 36g Num 1’s , did account for the fox at the time ! 

I've got them in AAA for the same reason, if I remember correctly they were over £11 though.

13 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Having carefully prised open the crimp, poured out, counted, poured back the shot and firmly reformed the crimp with a firm push with a suitable implement at the end you'll still have 25. 

Maybe if I stick them through full choke I can count the holes in the pigeon when I pluck it. 

I may count one, although I imagine 476 ISH is about right. I won't worry about a few either side when there's nearly 500 coming out of the end of the barrel 😂

3 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, do a pattern test paper at 100 yards and count the pellets

Whoever heard of doing a pattern test to prove anything... 🙄

😂

To be honest I can see them being to much of a handful through a proper game gun, they'll do fine for me in the hide through the auto though 👍

Edited by Farmboy91

1 hour ago, spurs 14 said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen them , plenty of 32g 6’s , 

No me either that's why I grabbed them, struggle to find anything over am oz.

10 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

I would be interested in some 32g 7's if I could fine em! 

He did say he wasn't going to get any but could order me some if I wanted them, wouldn't see much change out of £100 though.