I’m not a airgun guy but I thought this was pretty cool

NoBodyImportant

16 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Hey - that is great news - please can you tell me where I can get 500 .22lr rounds for less than £20? (£15 for decent pellets and £5 for a tank fill)

You would have to live in  the states like the op though.  5k round for 189 dollars  

https://www.bulkammo.com/5250-rounds-of-22-lr-ammo-by-blazer-38gr-lrn

46 minutes ago, 243deer said:

2.78 pence each - which would be less than some airgun pellets - just how do we get to 10 pence +

??????????????

I can get blazer for $139 for a 5000 case (10 bricks of 500). At the local gun shows.  It’s dirty but it’s actually very accurate compared to the 3-5 cent Remington and federal offerings.  But I can shoot air rifles in the house.  I have to go outside to shoot 22 😂 

Edited by NoBodyImportant

I'm really struggling to see the fascination with these replicas - OK they look like the real thing but the end result is almost an insult to it's pedigree. Watched a young lad down our local club a few weeks back - impressive armoury of  9mm parabellum, S&W 357 pistols and a very realistic looking kalashnikov rifles but when he stepped up and shot them it was laughable - pop popo pop - he looked a right ****. Think I would rather have a deac genuine gun than Soda Stream Special.