chillies

dessyb

Glad you reminded me, need to get some more sorted. Planted Apache last year, was ok but want some with a fruitier jalapeno flavour.

Dessyb I've just looked up your choice of chilli seeds looks ideal, if you would spare a couple of each I'd be grateful. I'm going to order some jalapeno seeds and already have a load of Apache saved. If any wants some Apache let me know. I'll update when I receive the jalapeno seeds.

Edited by figgy

All my chilli seeds planted into fiber seed pots.

Six varieties two pots of each with two seeds in each pot bar one. All sat in propagator now germinating.

If both come up, weakest one will be taken out and offered to family or friends in a pot. Might pot the odd one for indoors on kitchen window sill.

Any of you planted yours yet?

• 4 weeks later...

Well some chillies are growing well, other not come up yet. Some paquino and cherry bomb came up and died 😤 no reason I can see why some died when others are growing well. Maybe a little too much sun when they popped up.  Re planted some seeds others I don't have anymore.

1 minute ago, figgy said:

Well some chillies are growing well, other not come up yet. Some paquino and cherry bomb came up and died 😤 no reason I can see why some died when others are growing well. Maybe a little too much sun when they popped up.  Re planted some seeds others I don't have anymore.

I have 3 up now, keeping them watered but not swimming in it.

Screenshot_20200321-192917.jpg