If only.

manthing

Sent my passport renewal in via Tinterwebs on sunday, sent the old passport in on Tuesday just had a text (Thursday night) to say the new one is on its way. Excellent communication at every step. 

Can we get the people in charge of passport renewal to run the sgc and fac renewal process... 

Pipe dream though init?😁

Did ours in June....probably not the best time. Mine took 8'days wife's took 6.  Texts and emails to tell us whatbwas going on. Very impressed

needed replacement log book V5C.....1 phone call, 3 mins, card details. It arrived within 4 days. ( it was for 89 year old mums car that we SORNd 5 years ago)

went on line to change keepers details to my missus, 2 mins. It arrived within 3 days!

unbelievable, BUT apparently if we had done it by post it could be up to 6 weeks

23 hours ago, manthing said:

Sent my passport renewal in via Tinterwebs on sunday, sent the old passport in on Tuesday just had a text (Thursday night) to say the new one is on its way. Excellent communication at every step. 

Can we get the people in charge of passport renewal to run the sgc and fac renewal process... 

Pipe dream though init?😁

I did mine this month, came back with an issue with my photo, sent a new one via the Web and done, new passport two Days later 

Mines due by 17th, we'll see. 

10 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

I did mine this month, came back with an issue with my photo, sent a new one via the Web and done, new passport two Days later 

We went to a local camera shop and got a code. 

Easy peasy. 

Whereas the chances of getting one done at home were pretty slim going by their requirements and suggestions.