Fabarm Servicing/warranty

Taileron

Had a good look around the shooting show today at all the stands, some bargains to be had, some rip off merchants but the surprise of the day came from the fabarm stand. Once we had viewed all the guerini offerings that we couldn’t afford we had a look at fabarm. I have recently bought a axis RS12 which I really like and was chatting to a nice guy (who turned out to be the director) who informed us of the recent price drop accompanied by them adopting the guerini warranty package. In a nutshell you pay £210 at the three year point for a service and get 3 years warranty on everything but the wood, this can be done every three years for the life of the gun. Cracking deal.

Hmm sounds good at first, how much are the springs and bits inside if anything went at all ,plenty of guns have not needed a thing in ten years or more use.

Beretta offer ten years for £50.00 when you buy it.

If fabarm keep the price as is which I doubt that's £630.00 in ten years. Lot of money for what may or may not go wrong.

Glad you mentioned this as I really would like a good look at the Fabarm range.

Didn't see them on the exhibitors list but now realise they're on the G.C. stand.

They get àn extremely good write up in America.

Did they have any Side by Sides on display ? I am really interested in their ' Classis ' range.

Edited by Robertt

Just now, Robertt said:

Glad you mentioned this as I really would a good look at the Fabarm range.

Didn't see them on the exhibitors list but now realise they're on the G.C. stand.

They get àn extremely good write up in America.

Did they have any Side by Sides on display ? I am really interested in their ' Classis ' range.

They havn't

Yes they have the classis on display, it looked lovely. They are situated on the edge of the guerini stand, only 1 display of guns but very helpful people indeed.

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Hmm sounds good at first, how much are the springs and bits inside if anything went at all ,plenty of guns have not needed a thing in ten years or more use.

Beretta offer ten years for £50.00 when you buy it.

If fabarm keep the price as is which I doubt that's £630.00 in ten years. Lot of money for what may or may not go wrong.

Fair point, I didn’t realise GMK offered that. £50 for a 10 year warranty is pretty faultless.