I need new wellies - suggestions?

hedge

So - my Hunter neoprene (Balmoral?) wellies are slowly splitting and leaking water.

I probably haven't helped them by sticking them next to the boiler to dry out after dog walking. They've had zero TLC in the 3 or 4 years I've had them. Quite happy that they have lasted that long.

So  - do I go with the same or get something different? They only get used for mucky dog walks in the winter 3 or 4 days a week and trips to horse yard. 

Not essential that they have the neoprene although I don't really want a cheap set. I quite like the chunky soles etc. Not a brand snob, but I want something that looks nice.

Budget c.£100 (less if possible). I bought my last ones on offer for about £90 I think.

I've seen today some LE CHAMEAU Mens Vierzon 50 Rubber Boots, reduced from £200+ to £99 (also on offer eleswhere for c.£125). Never really been able to afford them and not sure if they are that much better? Not had a good look yet.

Open to ideas.

Thanks.

PS - I'm a size 10.

I got a pair of Barbour tempests in December, got them online for £80 ISH I think I was, neoprene lined and extremely warm and comfortable. Ive made do with shoe zone pairs until now but I got fed up of having cold feet.

My missus brought a pair of percussion ones, ( I forget the name,sorry) similar price and also neoprene lined, she seems to like them. 

Have a pair of these wellies, very similar to the Hunter, used for walking and summer use, 3 years old and still got loads of life in them…https://www.country-catalogue.co.uk/prod/hoggs-braemar-wellingtons

And a pair of these for winter, Neoprene lined, nice and warm…https://www.decathlon.co.uk/parcours-2-iso-wellies-green-neoprene-id_8228644.html

I have the Chams been good for 7 years now I wear them regularly they have lasted really well.  
also have a pair of Agiles Iso not so comfortable so not worn as often but good boots that look like they will also last currently 3 years old
my wife bought the decathlon neoprene lined boots and loves them to new to comment on it they will last though only a year old.