Caroline Flack RIP

Rewulf

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I know it sounds harsh but.......If reports of suicide are true? How selfish!.........leaving all her family and friends to mourn her passing and how cowardly avoiding accountability for the allegations made against her!

Let's hope that you never have such turmoil in your mind that consider making that same journey. Or that if you do that family and friends support you so that you can pilot yourself safely away from that path.

Edited by enfieldspares

26 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I know it sounds harsh but.......If reports of suicide are true? How selfish!.........leaving all her family and friends to mourn her passing and how cowardly avoiding accountability for the allegations made against her!

as you say it sounds harsh your obviously giving a honest opinion fair play to you but being honest earns few friends on here 

I suppose it could be argued that if you choose to make a good living as a celebrity you run the risk of infuriating the mob and having it turn on you. The very media that built you up will then rip you to pieces. That said, there's something nasty about the kind of prurient, judgmental glee with which the mob greets any fall from grace. Pretty much everyone who has lived has made mistakes, or done things that were either wrong or could be construed in a bad light. so nobody really has the right to cast stones at others whose personal lives have  taken a wrong turn. In different circumstances it might be any one of us.

Feel very sorry for her family, loved ones, and friends. Not only the loss, but there's probably an unfair but bitter sense of guilt that they should or could have done more to help. Horrible and tragic all round.

55 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Let's hope that you never have such turmoil in your mind that consider making that same journey. Or that if you do that family and friends support you so that you can pilot yourself safely away from that path.

I hope so too!

36 minutes ago, clangerman said:

as you say it sounds harsh your obviously giving a honest opinion fair play to you but being honest earns few friends on here 

I have every sympathy for the suffering of a soul in pain.....but if someone chooses to take their own life, once it’s done, they are beyond sympathy........sympathy is for the living ie, those left to suffer the pain (and maybe guilt and remorse?) of a loved one dying!