Caroline Flack RIP

Rewulf

52 minutes ago, washerboy said:

Haven't read any news reports, just prosumed it was substance abuse related. 

Often wonder why drugs are so mainstream these days. I know loads of lads that take drugs most weekends and it's like having a few beers after work use to be 

So just making wild guesses then? Media reporting she took her own life for whatever reasons she had.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

She jumped before she was convicted!

I glance here now and again. It never ceases to amaze me, how appalling your posts can be, but you really have excelled on this occasion. 

2 hours ago, pork chop said:

Poor lass ,mental health is so cruel .My heart goes out to her family ,I lost my son in November n it’s torn my life apart

rip

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.  

I wouldn't normally post on something like this,  I saw the headlines earlier and was stunned,  she was obviously going through a rough patch but such a shame it came to this, her twin sister and family must be devastated. 

I don't do the whole love island, social media circus type programs,  not my thing.

But negative comments on topics like this aren't needed.

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

She jumped before she was convicted!

So everyone who has had bust up with their partner deserves to be hounded until they top themselves rather than go to court? 

I have read some **** on this site but that is without doubt the most inconsiderate and downright disgusting post yet!

She has family and friends and boyfriend who forgave her and who wanted to be with her, she died a victimised and sorry sole!

I have daughters and a wife and the absolute devastation this would cause in my life is inconceivable!

She was killed by the media scum not because of her mistake.

5 hours ago, pork chop said:

Poor lass ,mental health is so cruel .My heart goes out to her family ,I lost my son in November n it’s torn my life apart

rip

Having experienced this through close friends a few years ago, I extend my heart felt condolences to you and your family.

Regarding Ms Flack, I can't begin to comprehend how her family and boyfriend must be feeling right now, almost beyond comprehension.

9 minutes ago, clangerman said:

this is a joke in bad taste yes but it is a JOKE show me someone who has not made a joke at the wrong time and i will show you a liar everyone makes mistakes 

And that’s the point, I don’t think it was meant as a joke....

I think he was serious when he posted it, I can’t see how it was a joke 🤷🏻‍♂️

:shaun:

2 minutes ago, shaun4860 said:

And that’s the point, I don’t think it was meant as a joke....

I think he was serious when he posted it, I can’t see how it was a joke 🤷🏻‍♂️

i think from his silence he’s embarrassed can’t see anybody would be stupid enough to be that offensive on purpose but i stand to be corrected 

It is tragic that anyone should find themselves in a position where they feel taking their own life is the best outcome, yet it is so regrettably common.

It is a tragedy for all those who held the poor lass close and a tragedy that in her mental trauma she felt that was the best way out.

It is also a tragedy that some appear to be so dismissive of the immense difficulties those in a mental crisis face such that they consider taking their own life.

5 minutes ago, grrclark said:

It is tragic that anyone should find themselves in a position where they feel taking their own life is the best outcome, yet it is so regrettably common.

It is a tragedy for all those who held the poor lass close and a tragedy that in her mental trauma she felt that was the best way out.

It is also a tragedy that some appear to be so dismissive of the immense difficulties those in a mental crisis face such that they consider taking their own life.

Very true. Perhaps too early to suggest it but I think there needs to be a review of the role the CPS, as well as the media, played in this tragic outcome.

You don’t have to had heard of her, it’s the same disease whether you’re famous or not.

It been reported on the news this morning that 57% of absence from work last year was due to anxiety and depression.

Take from that what you will....

Mental health and associated illness is out there a lot more than people are prepared to admit and for the media to constantly hound someone to the point they take their own life is incredulous.

Of course they will deny it’s anything to do with them.

13 hours ago, clangerman said:

as you say it sounds harsh your obviously giving a honest opinion fair play to you but being honest earns few friends on here 

People who’s loved ones die early through terminal illness feel this way. My sister in law died when she was 21 through a brain tumour. Mention suicide to her dad / my wife and they would eat you alive. 

And please don’t mention mental health. The mother in law has been sectioned twice and on lithium for the rest of their life due to what happened. This family knows  all about mental health through this issue as well as the daily job (I’ve experienced severe mental health issues this week at work). 

Edited by markm

15 hours ago, panoma1 said:

I know it sounds harsh but.......If reports of suicide are true? How selfish!.........leaving all her family and friends to mourn her passing and how cowardly avoiding accountability for the allegations made against her!

This post highlights your incredible lack of knowledge about mental illness. Maybe you'll understand if one of your loved ones decides to take their own life, but i doubt it.