Sign in to follow this  
Rewulf

Caroline Flack RIP

Wow that’s awful news. Absolutely crucified by the media in recent months which no doubt had a bearing on this. So sad and way, way too young.

Poor lass ,mental health is so cruel .My heart goes out to her family ,I lost my son in November n it’s torn my life apart

rip

5 minutes ago, pork chop said:

Poor lass ,mental health is so cruel .My heart goes out to her family ,I lost my son in November n it’s torn my life apart

rip

I imagine there is nothing worse, I am sorry for your loss.

I know it sounds harsh but.......If reports of suicide are true? How selfish!.........leaving all her family and friends to mourn her passing and how cowardly avoiding accountability for the allegations made against her!

10 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I know it sounds harsh but.......If reports of suicide are true? How selfish!.........leaving all her family and friends to mourn her passing and how cowardly avoiding accountability for the allegations made against her!

Let's hope that you never have such turmoil in your mind that consider making that same journey. Or that if you do that family and friends support you so that you can pilot yourself safely away from that path.

Edited by enfieldspares

Awful shame. My first thought in instances like this, is what a desperate and horrible state of mind one must be in to think this is the best option. Awful awful. Poor lass. 

18 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

I imagine there is nothing worse, I am sorry for your loss.

Indeed,  my thoughts are with you JTaylor

29 minutes ago, pork chop said:

rip

So sorry to hear that, I can't imagine it. 

26 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

as you say it sounds harsh your obviously giving a honest opinion fair play to you but being honest earns few friends on here 

Haven't read any news reports, just prosumed it was substance abuse related. 

Often wonder why drugs are so mainstream these days. I know loads of lads that take drugs most weekends and it's like having a few beers after work use to be 

What a shame, in a bad place for a short time in life. Having had a friend take their own life my views changes 180 on people that take their own life. 

This had been made allot worse by the keyboard bullies.  

A reminder that Pigeonwatch operates a zero tolerance policy on personal abuse.  If you abuse other members your membership will be withdrawn.

Please also keep comments on this thread respectful given the subject matter.

Thank you.

I suppose it could be argued that if you choose to make a good living as a celebrity you run the risk of infuriating the mob and having it turn on you. The very media that built you up will then rip you to pieces. That said, there's something nasty about the kind of prurient, judgmental glee with which the mob greets any fall from grace. Pretty much everyone who has lived has made mistakes, or done things that were either wrong or could be construed in a bad light. so nobody really has the right to cast stones at others whose personal lives have  taken a wrong turn. In different circumstances it might be any one of us.

Feel very sorry for her family, loved ones, and friends. Not only the loss, but there's probably an unfair but bitter sense of guilt that they should or could have done more to help. Horrible and tragic all round.

55 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Let's hope that you never have such turmoil in your mind that consider making that same journey. Or that if you do that family and friends support you so that you can pilot yourself safely away from that path.

I hope so too!

36 minutes ago, clangerman said:

as you say it sounds harsh your obviously giving a honest opinion fair play to you but being honest earns few friends on here 

I have every sympathy for the suffering of a soul in pain.....but if someone chooses to take their own life, once it’s done, they are beyond sympathy........sympathy is for the living ie, those left to suffer the pain (and maybe guilt and remorse?) of a loved one dying!