Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sharpshooter.123

Rope bangers.

Recommended Posts

I use Black Panther by Portec Ltd. 

Cheap as chips. Well, they are for me as I get given a box every now and then by my farmers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, there was a seller of rope bangers on free ads, i think it was Bristol area, worth checking??

Seems like everything to do with hunting/shooting has been removed from free ads? 🤔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter.123 said:

Seems like everything to do with hunting/shooting has been removed from free ads? 🤔 

hello, yes i see that, first HSBC bank with their policy on gun shop accounts and now this with Free Ads web site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, yes i see that, first HSBC bank with their policy on gun shop accounts and now this with Free Ads web site

There’s stacks of guns and kit for sale under the hunting, sporting and shooting categories on free ads. I’ve sold a lot of kit on there recently.

  I bought a bulk of “ bird scarers “ off of free ads last year. Cheap and effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pistol p said:

There’s stacks of guns and kit for sale under the hunting, sporting and shooting categories on free ads. I’ve sold a lot of kit on there recently.

  I bought a bulk of “ bird scarers “ off of free ads last year. Cheap and effective.

hello, i found the banger man but looks like stopped selling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/02/2020 at 13:29, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, yes i see that, first HSBC bank with their policy on gun shop accounts and now this with Free Ads web site

The guy used to sell the bangers on this site too.

9 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i found the banger man but looks like stopped selling

The guy used to sell the bangers on this forum too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Pistol p said:

The guy used to sell the bangers on this site too.

The guy used to sell the bangers on this forum too.

hello, i seem to remember his posts, shame he stopped selling as many on here did buy, cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...