BOAR 150220

Centrepin

There where only 3 people there yesterday, Christian who owns it, my son and me.

Fired off a slab or so in torrential rain and light wind. It was fun watching the clays being taken by the wind and chasing them.

5 minutes after we packed up, the blummin sun came out.

Loads of damaged stands when his tele handler rolled and 17grands worth of high tower for sim driven game ruined. 

I'm shooting there Tuesday, I've booked an area to let my grandson fire the .410 at statics. I'm going to try mount the Shotkam on it for him🤔

How long they had the driven tower ... A lot of things go wrong up there didn’t they have an helicopter crash there once as well ... my first outing there was last year and although the weather was fine in Wath the wind and rain up there was driving but we  stuck with it and made a good morning of it ..... if you want to post all your shotkam vids in one go download video editor to your phone pick the vid you want and it links them together then post them on YouTube and share the link

Thanks for that, I noticed on your vids in the corner it said vid editor. I was going to ask if that was for phone. I'll give it a go, it took all day on and off uploading 60 small videos to YouTube. 

The high tower was new, it wasn't even insured yet!  Every clay came off a wobbler so all different, you just pressed for a 20 or 40 bird flush and they came randomly, different speeds, directions and delays. Occasionally 3 at once so you had to think as well as look. Caught out a couple of times and only had time to load one barrel. 

I only shot it 3 times, once with two others, once just me and my son and once on my own. Managed to get through a slab or so each time. You could vary it further depending on where you stand. As you have that part of the place to yourself, you can use the stands, use the path or pick an area. Christian just puts you a bin wherever you choose.

Just hope he has it repaired soon.

Oh and its evenly priced too or I couldn't afford to use that much.