Spitfire model

spurs 14

Did I just read that right ????? Anyone seen the ad on tele for the model spitfire build it in weekly parts   ,now as above did I see that right 120 weekly parts at price of £9.99 first issue £1.99 so that equates to £1,200 .00 for the model !!!!!!!! You could have a go in the real thing for that sort of money 

12 hours ago, spurs 14 said:

Did I just read that right ????? Anyone seen the ad on tele for the model spitfire build it in weekly parts   ,now as above did I see that right 120 weekly parts at price of £9.99 first issue £1.99 so that equates to £1,200 .00 for the model !!!!!!!! You could have a go in the real thing for that sort of money 

About £3500 upwards depending on what you want to do.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Thats advertising for you, 

£9.99 for the model shown in the add, a week !!! 

but its only £9.99 a week 2 pints and a bag of crisps. 

If they told you you can buy it ready made up for £1200.00 they wouldnt sell part one let alone the whole 120 kits. 

But people buy them. 

It certainly made me do the maths :oops:

Or thinking another way ...

What do you have after a round of clays every Sunday for a couple of years … Sweet FA !

Everyone needs a hobby, and at least whoever does this will have the model at the end of it.

A chap I know did a tank once .. very similar deal a few years back … I think he almost got his money back off eBay when he put it on there.

Personally though … I'll stick to breaking objects at weekend rather than assembling them!