End of the world cartridge

18 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

It'll be interesting to see what they're stocking up on in the US.

Here, it's bog roll which has been panic bought ..

Queues of people outside gun stores in the US now as they prepare !!!

At least they are in a position to do so!

Looks like this thread is now more relevant that I last thought. 

I am going to stock up on some carts regardless, Clay shooting and rough shooting stuff. 

I need something as well for bigger stuff (fox etc you know) and zombies of course :lol: 

I am thinking either AAA or BB shot? Thoughts? 

My RFD phoned me yesterday to come and collect the order I put in weeks ago for cartridges. I use Llayvale Super light 21gram fibre for clays and they're not that popular round here.

When I got there the shop was packed solid and still people arriving to buy. Mostly sub 12lb air rifles and boxes of pellets.

While I was waiting for him to have time to leave the shop to help me put mine in the car he sold two £450 pre charged guns and about 20 tins of pellets.

Lots of people asking about "how difficult is it to buy a gun, any gun at short notice." One guy asked me, must of thought I work there as I was propping the counter up, "could he buy slugs or swan shot for his mates gun" He ended up buying a Webley .177 pistol and 10 boxes of pellets. All said the same thing "vermin shooting".

My RFD says it's been like it since he opened Tuesday. 

Is it the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse?

Do we need wooden stakes too.

Bloody crackers, everybody.

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

ok what sort of cost Lloyd ?

Usual price on the slabs mate. I had 3 slabs of Blue diamond and 1 slab of the Super Steel and paid the 1000 rate per slab on them. 

Then the loose stuff is a bit more, about £13 a box I think he said, and then it's about £10-15 for the next day courier delivery I believe. 

Should be here tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

Usual price on the slabs mate. I had 3 slabs of Blue diamond and 1 slab of the Super Steel and paid the 1000 rate per slab on them. 

Then the loose stuff is a bit more, about £13 a box I think he said, and then it's about £10-15 for the next day courier delivery I believe. 

Should be here tomorrow. 

hello, sounds reasonable against the cost to drive from Bristol and return, cheers

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, sounds reasonable against the cost to drive from Bristol and return, cheers

Yes and I don't think people take their time into consideration often with these things. 

I am WFH today and likely tomorrow, so I can sit here "in work" and still take delivery. Lovely. 

11 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes and I don't think people take their time into consideration often with these things. 

I am WFH today and likely tomorrow, so I can sit here "in work" and still take delivery. Lovely. 

hello, well i am only 30/40 minutes away from JC, depending on traffic, stay safe, cheers