Bill Jordan Advantage Timber Reversible Jacket 42" !!SOLD!!

CaptC

As above - fair to average condition, a couple of very minor repairs to the non camo side but all OK.

Ideal for the quad/Land Rover! 

34" nape to hem, 25" under arm but that's generous! (Just noted that there are zipped vents under the arms) Deer Tex membrane!

Hand warmer pockets, bellows cartridge pockets, a plastic hanging hook for hanging plastic things, game pocket at the bottom.

Years of life yet to come for only £20 posted

!!!SOLD!!!

DSC_0001 (37).JPG

DSC_0002 (30).JPG

DSC_0003 (23).JPG

Edited by CaptC

7 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

What a good offer.  Problem being I do not have room in my dowstairs hunting / working wardrobe for another sheet of paper but it will make a good regular shooting coat for someone.

That was my thought!

You can never have enough coats in this weather!!

Condition report (with no guarantee!) 

Of course, it did not rain until I nearly got home so in the interest of science I hung the coat on a hanger and blasted the back (seams) with a high pressure hose until the material went dark - obviously soaking in and giving South West Water a bonus.

I left the coat for 10 - 15 minutes and with dry hands I could not feel any ingress of water - so it's at least showerproof!

Hope this helps!

18 minutes ago, CaptC said:

I do try - especially as I had removed the coat, hung it up and then got soaked as the hosepipe flew around in the air!!

Thank you for trying it out for me, I've just gone against another jacket and got the missus to measure me but it will be about 8" to long in the back and nearly 5" on the arm 😂

Shame cause it's exactly what I could do with right now.

Thank you for the efforts you went to though 👍

15 minutes ago, PLAGUE said:

if farmboy doesn't have it I will please Capt.

Steve.

All yours pal 👍

4 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Thank you for trying it out for me, I've just gone against another jacket and got the missus to measure me but it will be about 8" to long in the back and nearly 5" on the arm 😂

Shame cause it's exactly what I could do with right now.

Thank you for the efforts you went to though 👍

All yours pal 👍

Thanks Steve, PM sent to Plague. (You must have quite a short stature? )

1 minute ago, CaptC said:

Thanks Steve, PM sent to Plague. (You must have quite a short stature? )

I'm an odd size, I'm a tad over 6ft and not overly slim, but most tops like shirts and jumpers are a medium, suit jackets are 42 tailored/slim.

It's a pain buying clothes without trying them on. Gutted though because I brought a Parker from decathlon (a small none the less) which is ridiculously warm and comfortable but ive decided it's far too good for shooting 😂

4 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

I'm an odd size, I'm a tad over 6ft and not overly slim, but most tops like shirts and jumpers are a medium, suit jackets are 42 tailored/slim.

It's a pain buying clothes without trying them on. Gutted though because I brought a Parker from decathlon (a small none the less) which is ridiculously warm and comfortable but ive decided it's far too good for shooting 😂

6' tall - that's a giant down here!

51 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Must be something in the water....

I've been out all afternoon in a 4oz wax Barbour freezing my nether regions off thinking about that jacket. 

Oh dear, wax coats are not for cold and wet! 

I have just checked the jacket again for leaks and it's bone dry. 

Not heard from PLAGUE yet?

No they are not, but Id end up ruining anything else on a thorn or odd but of wire.

That's a result for the buyer!

By under arm did you mean armpit to cuff by the way?

13 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Oh dear, wax coats are not for cold and wet! 

I have just checked the jacket again for leaks and it's bone dry. 

Not heard from PLAGUE yet?

11 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

No they are not, but Id end up ruining anything else on a thorn or odd but of wire.

That's a result for the buyer!

By under arm did you mean armpit to cuff by the way?

No, across the back measured from armpit to armpit - just remeasured and it's 24" so allowing for an inch or two it's got to be an X/XL as it falls off me (I'm standard size at 5' 8" 40" chest)

13 minutes ago, CaptC said:

No, across the back measured from armpit to armpit - just remeasured and it's 24" so allowing for an inch or two it's got to be an X/XL as it falls off me (I'm standard size at 5' 8" 40" chest)

Oh haha, I'm 5" short there too 😂

There seems to be a shortage of smaller shooting gear for the smaller gent