Angry

steve_b_wales

44 minutes ago, clangerman said:

everyone wanted to spare the rod now we have spoilt the child they do as they please because there are no consequences now my fathers brass buckled belt needs to make a big come back 

What are you on about?

It's an isolated incident, there's not droves of feral children roaming the countryside blinding animals as they go.

These kids sound like "wrong'uns". I doubt kicking their heads in will solve their issues, it's most likely what caused their issues to begin with. 

9 minutes ago, Pistol p said:

Take their parents and meter out the same as the sheep got for punishment. if they both appear, then the grand parents will do. **** kids come from **** parents.

100% the parents are responsible and should be the ones to suffer.   In Aldi last week and had a fat slag infront of me with two 4-5year old and one in the oven by the look of it, the brats where picking everything off the shelves and making a real nuisance of themselves and not a word was spoken.   Seen too often these days I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, wishy735 said:

So girl's going through puberty, are all sweetness and are never violent or anti social?

Not at all,  there have been  some appalling pointless murders committed  by pubescent girls but for some reason  cruelty to animals, usually dogs and cats, seems to be a boy thing. Many  (most?) of these offenders go on to commit more serious crimes in adulthood. So it could be seen as an early sign and the animals are just more easily available.to them.

24 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

100% the parents are responsible and should be the ones to suffer.   In Aldi last week and had a fat slag infront of me with two 4-5year old and one in the oven by the look of it, the brats where picking everything off the shelves and making a real nuisance of themselves and not a word was spoken.   Seen too often these days I'm afraid.

I have recently observed people eating pasties walking round Aldi and feeding similar to their kids then (presumably) paying for a token small item and walking out 

11 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

I've just seen on the Welsh news, a young lamb that was blinded by two 12-13 year old boys, while a load of young girls looked on.

What is our world coming too? ☹️

Follow the Singapore solution .... Punish the offenders and ...... Jail the parents for not raising the children the correct way.

3 hours ago, krugerandsmith said:

Follow the Singapore solution .... Punish the offenders and ...... Jail the parents for not raising the children the correct way.

Only works if parents are allowed to give them a good hiding. All this new age nanny Pamby parenting just don't work. If you caught your child blinding lambs, you shouldn't just be allowed to beat but required to by law.

Edited by figgy