Cheeky Robin

Bobba

14 minutes ago, WestonSalop said:

No, that's the milkman. His name is Robin.

9 minutes ago, washerboy said:

Ouch.. 

Wondered why we have milk delivered and we don't drink it. 

We have a gas fire and I still get the coalman around for payment 

😄😄

Quite a few years ago a friends son rang his dad and said he had written his new motorbike off, he had hit a robin,  what the ***** came the reply how could a little bird right off your bike ?  no said the son it was a reliant robin

I have started to notice the behaviour of birds more (too much time on my hands). My feeders are normally dominated by the blue tits. But at certain times of the day I have about 20 long tail tits who visit. They always come along together, spend up to an hour feeding and then disappear. 

2 hours ago, AVB said:

I have started to notice the behaviour of birds more (too much time on my hands). My feeders are normally dominated by the blue tits. But at certain times of the day I have about 20 long tail tits who visit. They always come along together, spend up to an hour feeding and then disappear. 

If the birds are of interest to you, then the canary keeping, breeding etc, that I suggested in your retirement post could be an enjoyable and absorbing thing to occupier your time.