Freeads

Farmboy91

A reply from Freeads - note the "safety" issue.I have replied asking how many issues they have had and closed my account.

Quite agree re timewasting idiots but you get more on F B! I found it quite productive once you sorted out the idiots.

Matt @ Freeads Support

Thank you for your enquiry. Due to an update in our advertising rules the "Hunting & Sporting" category has been closed along with all adverts within.

The decision has been taken in line with our updated family friendly policy and for the overall safety of our customers. The changes will be effective from the 20th of February 2020. Please note that we no longer allow the advertising of any weapons on the site.

We understand the timing of a closure like this can never come at a good time and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if I can help any further.

Pure ********

1 hour ago, CaptC said:

Thank you for your enquiry. Due to an update in our advertising rules the "Hunting & Sporting" category has been closed along with all adverts within.

The decision has been taken in line with our updated family friendly policy and for the overall safety of our customers. The changes will be effective from the 20th of February 2020. Please note that we no longer allow the advertising of any weapons on the site.

We understand the timing of a closure like this can never come at a good time and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if I can help any further.

Sent me exactly the same ,I replied my account is NOW closed

12 hours ago, CaptC said:

A reply from Freeads - note the "safety" issue.I have replied asking how many issues they have had and closed my account.

Quite agree re timewasting idiots but you get more on F B! I found it quite productive once you sorted out the idiots.

Matt @ Freeads Support

Pure

That’s more than I got when I requested an explanation into their actions and if they couldn’t provide one then to go ahead and close my account,that’s what they did just closed it 😳 but a few hours before Farmboy91 posted this thread I’d received an email from them advertising guns for sale !

902B37FD-C16C-451A-A59F-E22FC0DCABEE.png

Had a reply from free adds Dear valued Freeads member

Matt @ Freeads Support

Send the directors a letter, 

DAVIDSON, Marc Leigh

Correspondence address
2 Hope Fountain, Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU15 1JF 
Role ACTIVE
Director
Date of birth
November 1961
Appointed on
13 November 2019
Nationality