Free adds

pork chop

It wont end .

After shooting ."they" will move onto fishing .then driving a car .then riding a bike then before we know it getting out of bed will be banned for fear of upsetting someone or it being to dangerous or some such rubbish .

There is no end .the more people fight for there freedoms of race .sexuality. acceptance of a minisule minority  the more "they " want to close down on the existing freedoms that have existed for centuries. Until all we are left with is a daft upside down world  of messed  rules and fear of offense 

Public Humor will be the next to go .you see .

I keep saying the right to harvest our own food has to be recognised in law the same way as veganism is .and as such shouldnt be infringed upon and that goes for the tools to do so.

I feel a crowd funding coming on .

12 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

It wont end .

After shooting ."they" will move onto fishing .then driving a car .then riding a bike then before we know it getting out of bed will be banned for fear of upsetting someone or it being to dangerous or some such rubbish .

There is no end .the more people fight for there freedoms of race .sexuality. acceptance of a minisule minority  the more "they " want to close down on the existing freedoms that have existed for centuries. Until all we are left with is a daft upside down world  of messed  rules and fear of offense 

Public Humor will be the next to go .you see .

I keep saying the right to harvest our own food has to be recognised in law the same way as veganism is .and as such shouldnt be infringed upon and that goes for the tools to do so.

I feel a crowd funding coming on .

Hunting in it various guises should be a fundamental human right. It's a significant part of our evolution as a species.