No need...

henry d

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, manthing said:

What, you blocked everyone??

Is it really possible for a member to block everyone and, yet, still be able to post comments? If so, then to my mind it is unacceptable as it allows a member the opportunity to make adverse comments without fear of criticism by others. In such circumstances Admin should block that member from posting.

27 minutes ago, Bobba said:

Is it really possible for a member to block everyone and, yet, still be able to post comments?

Far more likely HenryD thought he was messaging someone, and instead he wrote a public post.

Though it does strike me as odd that the forum software would let you PM a person you'd blocked.

And even odder that HenryD felt the need to do that in the first place.

22 hours ago, henry d said:

...to reply to any of my posts, I blocked you ages ago and any replies to my posts is akin to shouting down the phone to a deaf person... please don't waste your time and effort.

If you blocked me, why are you answering the post then? 🤣

Did you have a little peek? 😉

It's your perogative to block me, and it's mine to comment on your posts, if you can't see them it shouldn't trouble you. 

If what I say offends you so much you need to block it, and I'm not breaking forum rules, it's not really my problem, it's yours. 

Have a nice day 🙂

34 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

If you blocked me, why are you answering the post then? 🤣

Did you have a little peek? 😉

It's your perogative to block me, and it's mine to comment on your posts, if you can't see them it shouldn't trouble you. 

If what I say offends you so much you need to block it, and I'm not breaking forum rules, it's not really my problem, it's yours. 

Have a nice day 🙂

On 20/02/2020 at 21:56, henry d said:

...to reply to any of my posts, I blocked you ages ago and any replies to my posts is akin to shouting down the phone to a deaf person... please don't waste your time and effort.

so does this mean me aswel?

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

he is "self isolating"...........very sensible and brave thing to do.....thinking of others ...:good:

how long you bee back sir ? 

opinions are like frats  they all stink bar mine   nothing wrong with an opinion  as  opens up a debate         I don't know what's lead to this post         its not needed in the shooting community  id like to think all country pursuits get along  for the greater good    we have enough outside threats  without bitching   just my 10p

Edited by Saltings

I have followed this forum for many years and it has changed.

It is very one sided,only a handfull of people challenge the PW massive.

Henry is one of the few, i may not agree with all what he says , but he at least provides some evidance to back himself up- which is rubbished at evey turn, most offer only their opinion.

If this forum is a slice of average Uk people, it is starting to follow the path of opinions being more important than any facts, or History , just how well you spin it,same as our Goverment then?

i dont care how rose-tinted i may think Henery D glasses are, i am pretty sure he dont subscribe to  Social Darwinism, i do and so do most on this site IMO, you just dont know it.

His online persona to me is someone of integrity, at the moment most on here are like a pack of wolves, its not good or nice is it?