Fabarm chokes

Neil23

Evening folks

I've picked up a fabarm gamma 12g o/u nice little gun but only came with the two chokes skeet and quarter., I'm looking for couple tighter ones, half and 3/4 or half and full. Wondering if anyone's has any lying around and also if fabarm chokes are the same as in any other gun. Thanks

2 hours ago, vmaxphil said:

Fabarm choke is the same as ceasar guerini, fabarm make the barrels for them, teague keeps both the long and short types 

That's new to me ill have to keep my eyes open for them now aswel..

3 hours ago, Robden said:

Not home at the moment, but remind me in a couple of days to have a look. I think I have 10-12. A couple are internal chokes.

I know that their HP (Hyperbolic) chokes can be used with steel, even at full choke.

Are your chokes for fabarm?.. yes I'll be intouch👍

I think that AB Brnathawaite at one time were UK "major distributors? Meanwhile if you are looking for a case for a Fabarm I've one on eBay that came in a lot of three cases I acquired. It's on Buy It Now at £11.95 plus postage with starting bid of £7.95. Can be collected near M1 J21 at Leicester too. Enter this item number in Search For Anything: 143536208131.

Edited by enfieldspares