New here looking info

Scon

8 hours ago, Scon said:

Hi am a new be looking some info on getting a accuracy international chassis for a Remington rifle, I dont have eather yet but looking to build one, any help much appreciated 

Thanks s

Do you mean a wooden stock, al a Arctic warfare style, or a precision chassis? 

I presume a 700? 

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Thank you for the fast reply and link, yea I always like the ai stocks folding one, I am just looking to build one with dropping a 223 remington sps 700 in to one, just something add like to do no real reason at all only love the look of the stock and dont need a high caliper that's why a 223, yes also very pricey lol 

Thanks again

I've just managed to buy a used long action one, I know Bill at DPT moderators had one in stock recently but I'm not sure if he's sold it.

If it doesn't have to be an AI chassis then it might be worth looking at the MDT chassis too as they have black Friday sales and you can get one pretty cheap if you're prepared to wait.

Another option would be one of the folding Dolphin chassis, speak to Mik at Dolphin as he makes them and they're a nice fit (I have the none folding one on my 223)

tikka.jpg

17 hours ago, Deker said:

I've just managed to buy a used long action one, I know Bill at DPT moderators had one in stock recently but I'm not sure if he's sold it.

If it doesn't have to be an AI chassis then it might be worth looking at the MDT chassis too as they have black Friday sales and you can get one pretty cheap if you're prepared to wait.

Another option would be one of the folding Dolphin chassis, speak to Mik at Dolphin as he makes them and they're a nice fit (I have the none folding one on my 223)

tikka.jpg

O that's lovely, to be honest I've my heart set on a accuracy international folding stock, thanks all the same for the recommending the above, 

Edited by Scon