Pacman again

Benthejockey

8 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Aparrently somebody has strung up a dead badger from his gate. Funny how after all his alleged death threats and dead things hung on his gate he's still not got CCTV. Also interesting the timing with the review into game bird release and renewed attack on general licenses. 

Honestly, what are the odds on him not having covert cameras? 

Just now, Yellow Bear said:

In answer to yours "Zero"  -  probably a stunt on his part for publicity,   not been in the news much for months and, as others have said, he and his mates at WJ are trying to make waves again.

Not doubting the stunt, not doubting the cameras either.

Strange it’s happened now! When George Eustice has recently been appointed as minister of state for the environment?.......in the past Mr Eustice has consistently voted in Parliament in support of the Badger cull!.....And now he is in control?.......:hmm:
I don't trust Packham! He is an extremist, though he hides it well from the public and his followers! But........as is the way with extremists......they will always reveal their true nature to the sceptical, the well informed, the experienced and those in the know,  because they will often do anything to further their agenda and achieve their goal........to his ilk “the end justifies the means”

Edited by panoma1

How would he get a dead badger  a post mortem might  reveal road kill or shot maybe  poison  think even if he has the cause of death checked out would it be an independent vet .

Should the police push to find out if he is wasting police time.

Could even be an anti making mischief.

Edited by scutt

Plenty of dead badgers about! This one does look a bit battered compared to pics of other stuff they put up.  All very convenient! Once again! Wonder what species will be next!? Just when they upping there campaigns, need attention, support and more FUNDING! It's like the alleged incidents of BOP  Shooting/ poisoning they have conveniently managed to find again latley! Really!!? Police said on one (poisoning) that the evidence was inconclusive . Looking at the pics of these birds, like many before. They do not look right to me. They supposed to of been found recently out on moors in winter?  Yet Bodies/eyes intacked, feathers in place and dry. No signs of decay or predation! Same with the fox that was supposed to of been snared. Police should be asking why this often the case? There pics media friendly!          NB

45 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Plenty of dead badgers about! This one does look a bit battered compared to pics of other stuff they put up.  All very convenient! Once again! Wonder what species will be next!? Just when they upping there campaigns, need attention, support and more FUNDING! It's like the alleged incidents of BOP  Shooting/ poisoning they have conveniently managed to find again latley! Really!!? Police said on one (poisoning) that the evidence was inconclusive . Looking at the pics of these birds, like many before. They do not look right to me. They supposed to of been found recently out on moors in winter?  Yet Bodies/eyes intacked, feathers in place and dry. No signs of decay or predation! Same with the fox that was supposed to of been snared. Police should be asking why this often the case? There pics media friendly!          NB

I've got a buzzard in my freezer that died of heavy metal poisoning...it got hit by a van in front of me on the A53. Incredible to watch. 

£30 .00 for trail cam on evilbay    (  he cant afford  )   a badger on his gate  is just his way of announcing he's back in the country  to create a drama   where has he been lately    ripping someone's guts out  with a smile   using his words millions and millions so must be £           why is this muppet getting air time given what's going on in the world       looks like the bbc  is the only channel giving him a slot as others have more important issues at the moment     

With his contacts in 'natural world' broadcasting ...... it is totally inconceivable that he could not easily have a very good concealed camera installed.  The technicians he will work with in his broadcasting on Springwatch/Naturewatch etc. do just this in nests, burrows, dens to allow us to watch them rearing young.  Either he is 'toxic' to his technician team and they won't help - or he has taken a decision not to have this done for his own reasons.

If one of us here on PW had a problem that CCTV might assist in solving, there would be post after post here with offers of advice, help, choice of kit etc.

After the fox incident he said experts (not the police) were looking at his cctv footage and that police had been informed!  Strange this badger incident is after yet another build up of there campagining /pic posting and on the night he drives back from WJ's 1st anniversary event/fundraiser in London. Could not have scripted it better! Do they really think we and the police are that daft!??? Not seen or herd of any prosecutions linked to any thing they have "found" or involved in?  Apparently someone from one of the shooting mags was at there event. I am guessing Shooting Times?   They recon they got a big announcement next week!         NB

As I said on a thread running already. It smells of him setting this up.  Not difficult as said to get a dead badger, I could go and get three at this moment on our local main roads.

Foxes are more rare.   Good obit in The Daily telegraph this morning on a great old boy who has just departed this world. He set up a hedgehog hospital and farmed out 'mended' ones to friends who would release them . One did not work out and the cleaned out skins of two where found, obviously by badgers.  First time I have seen badgers mentioned in the same sentence as hedgehogs by newpapers, even the Telegraph.

29 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

As I said on a thread running already. It smells of him setting this up.  Not difficult as said to get a dead badger, I could go and get three at this moment on our local main roads.

Foxes are more rare.   Good obit in The Daily telegraph this morning on a great old boy who has just departed this world. He set up a hedgehog hospital and farmed out 'mended' ones to friends who would release them . One did not work out and the cleaned out skins of two where found, obviously by badgers.  First time I have seen badgers mentioned in the same sentence as hedgehogs by newpapers, even the Telegraph.

I have said it myself before to. Easy to find and do as you say. I guess a lot depends on the rural crimes lot/investigators real knowledge of wildlife?? Or if they want to go up againest them? The timing, condition and location questionable? Very strange! A lot of people have seen there pics etc and think the same as we do. . . . . They got a lottery grant to set up a hedgehog sanctuary/hospital near me. Not a clue on releasing! They release mainly in local church yard. most don't last. To tame, killed on road or had by badgers. A friend of mine offered to release for one of the bigger charities years ago on her land. When she told them where she lived they said "no chance"! To many badgers in her area. So they do know! But will not publically say. Those skinned by badgers my way have become known as hedgehog slippers as so many.    NB

8 hours ago, Saltings said:

£30 .00 for trail cam on evilbay    (  he cant afford  )   a badger on his gate  is just his way of announcing he's back in the country  to create a drama   where has he been lately    ripping someone's guts out  with a smile   using his words millions and millions so must be £           why is this muppet getting air time given what's going on in the world       looks like the bbc  is the only channel giving him a slot as others have more important issues at the moment     

And that's the  reason I why i would like to see the BBC put out to the market, so that it's only available to the people who wish to pay for his drivel.

Should curb some of the wage bill too? Hopefully?