A1 Decoy 5* amazing

BenBhoy

Just wanted to let people know about the fantastic service I received from A1 decoy recently. 

I bought a new cammo hide from them at the shooting show last Saturday. Unfortunately when I got home I realised some scrote bag had nicked it out of my shopping bag.

Being that I'm a bit cheeky (!!) I messaged A1 & told them and asked if any chance they could post me a replacement... and they said yes!! Absolutely first rate fair play to them all (and a special mention to the very helpful Aimee). So refreshing in this day & age a company willing to go above and beyond. 

Thank you A1 Decoy.

On 21/02/2020 at 13:04, BenBhoy said:

Just wanted to let people know about the fantastic service I received from A1 decoy recently. 

I bought a new cammo hide from them at the shooting show last Saturday. Unfortunately when I got home I realised some scrote bag had nicked it out of my shopping bag.

Being that I'm a bit cheeky (!!) I messaged A1 & told them and asked if any chance they could post me a replacement... and they said yes!! Absolutely first rate fair play to them all (and a special mention to the very helpful Aimee). So refreshing in this day & age a company willing to go above and beyond. 

Thank you A1 Decoy.

Glad you received the net Ben!
Thank you all for your comments everyone, its nice to hear customers are happy with our service.  :) 

Aimee

On 21/02/2020 at 14:33, Sweet11-87 said:

the few times ive shopped with them ive been happy. They have a shop on amazon and most of the gear is next day free delivery for prime members and ive got all the time in the world for company's that allow me to buy via that avenue 

Thank you,

Just so you know, ALL our orders go through the same system so we aim to give free "Prime" next day service on our ebay and website orders too whenever possible! Its often a little cheaper as the others don't take such a big cut.

We look forward to dealing with you again!

5 minutes ago, A1Decoy said:

Thank you,

Just so you know, ALL our orders go through the same system so we aim to give free "Prime" next day service on our ebay and website orders too whenever possible! Its often a little cheaper as the others don't take such a big cut.

We look forward to dealing with you again!

ah thats good to know. however i get a fair bit of amazon vouchers through work so i need to use them up. i got one of your hide gun stands delivered about 20 mins ago and that was ordered at about 8pm on Monday :).  

Edited by Sweet11-87