Element rifle scopes

figgy

Just watched the Matt Dubber video on the new brand of scopes, designed and developed by Matt, Ted Bier and Shane backed by FX Freddy.

Looks very nice kit 34 mm tube for light and dialling clicks and very good reticle choices. My favourite is the mil hash Ret withy the Christmas tree and the gap and dot centre.

Get ready for all the airgun YouTubers to be sporting them. Airhunters are using them.

For sale via Krale in Netherlands and Sportsman gun centre uk and FX in Sweden.

Edited by figgy

👍😉 they do look good, it whether they're actually better than the competition. But they will sell them to fans allover. If they win big comps with them then they're defy good enough.

Wish my vortex had the same reticle as they have..

You got one on order yet Arron?

I noticed the chromatic aberration on the 68whiskey video. Its also notable on all their scopes when you watch the videos. Maybe the camera choice shows it up more. My Vortex ffp tac scope had chromatic aberration in videos, I can't see it with my eyes looking through it.

I did think the same it's a FX collective singing the praises. Wonder how long before FX guns come in packages with them.

When I see some true reviews on them comparing like for like, I'll be convinced they're good enough. Some good feature zero stop and good indicating turrets great reticles with illumination. 

20 hours ago, figgy said:

I noticed the chromatic aberration on the 68whiskey video. Its also notable on all their scopes when you watch the videos. Maybe the camera choice shows it up more. My Vortex ffp tac scope had chromatic aberration in videos, I can't see it with my eyes looking through it.

I did think the same it's a FX collective singing the praises. Wonder how long before FX guns come in packages with them.

When I see some true reviews on them comparing like for like, I'll be convinced they're good enough. Some good feature zero stop and good indicating turrets great reticles with illumination. 

Thing is also is that the owner of FX Airguns funded matt and ted etc to get these scopes made. So your right they will all be pushing for the sale of these scopes. Dont get me wrong they do look good but if i get a nect scope or a replacement i will be looking at the ARKON EP4  FFP

More hype from FX camp and Dubber & co

just read about the plenum which aren’t giving any more power with out doing other mods and installing a stronger spring apparently 

FX slugs which we haven’t got yet 

new .357 coming out very soon , probably for the American market only 

and I am a FX fan boy  , but really 

Villaman the power plenum comes with all the bits to up the power without maxing out reg pressure. All for around £120.00, I think that is good value when you look at what your getting.

The 9mm will be interesting to see in use, I'm sure it will be available to order. If not straight away the barrel and probe mag kit should be.

I like FX but know where your coming from, if your biggest market is USA you'd be a fool not to get product to it first.

On 02/03/2020 at 10:44, figgy said:

Villaman the power plenum comes with all the bits to up the power without maxing out reg pressure. All for around £120.00, I think that is good value when you look at what your getting.

The 9mm will be interesting to see in use, I'm sure it will be available to order. If not straight away the barrel and probe mag kit should be.

I like FX but know where your coming from, if your biggest market is USA you'd be a fool not to get product to it first.

The standard power plenum kit doesn't give anymore power, it just allows you to have probably another magazine of pellets.

The only way you will get more power is using the standard mk2 hammer spring in the power plenum kit as the one supplied cannot overcome 125barg reg pressure. To gain speed you have to take the reg over this, for slugs, mk2 JSB's , etc

• 4 months later...