Can I buy your Jimny?

Lampwick

Because they are a cracking little motor. I'm a Landie man through and through but admire that little mud machine. One almost made me a laughing stock a few years ago up a very steep muddy rutted track. It flew up where I got up but with a lot of wheel spin and sliding about. 

Edited by Walker570

I'd love one - but too big.  Jumped in one with my son and went to shut the doors and bashed shoulders together and against the doors. 

Big as in both over 6foot and built like rudgy props!   Even Defenders are tight against the shoulder but I have forced myself to own 3 of them.

Just wish they made a bigger Jimny, I'm sure there is a market for one

17 minutes ago, B391 said:

I'd love one - but too big.  Jumped in one with my son and went to shut the doors and bashed shoulders together and against the doors. 

Big as in both over 6foot and built like rudgy props!   Even Defenders are tight against the shoulder but I have forced myself to own 3 of them.

Just wish they made a bigger Jimny, I'm sure there is a market for one

I’m no shrimp! 16.5 stone 6ft but sitting alone! 

I wouldn't hold your breath for the new one. Very few new ones coming into the UK in 2020 then no more as  Suzuki are stopping bringing them in. There is the possibility of a Commercial/van version of the gen4 arriving in 2021 but that's it. Anyone who wants one had better be sharp before the prices go sky high. Dealers telling customers that they are on an order waiting list are fibbing as there isn't one,,just as there is no real possibility of requesting a colour or particular specification. Its a shame,,,and is why Ive swiftly swapped my 06 for a 15.000 mile 17 as its probably the last chance there is to get a good one to see me out.

https://www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/6-jimny-chat/65993-no-new-jimmy-s

1 hour ago, Velocette said:

I wouldn't hold your breath for the new one. Very few new ones coming into the UK in 2020 then no more as  Suzuki are stopping bringing them in. There is the possibility of a Commercial/van version of the gen4 arriving in 2021 but that's it. Anyone who wants one had better be sharp before the prices go sky high. Dealers telling customers that they are on an order waiting list are fibbing as there isn't one,,just as there is no real possibility of requesting a colour or particular specification. Its a shame,,,and is why Ive swiftly swapped my 06 for a 15.000 mile 17 as its probably the last chance there is to get a good one to see me out.

https://www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/6-jimny-chat/65993-no-new-jimmy-s

I will hang on,dealer hasn't mention anything.If so I'm not paying 3 to 4k over list price for a used one.Id opt for a Ignis Allgrip if they changed the shape of the rear over the new Jimny to be honest but I just cant get away with the rear of the car.I love driving my wifes and prefer the dueljet engine over the turbo in my swift.Sue's car was bought new in July and just clocked up 11k with a average consumption 62mpg.If it wasn't for the back of the thing been horrible, I'd trade the swift in tomorrow  for an Iggy.

Wifes on her second.

0182020223355.jpg

121202022359.jpg

Edited by Davyo

• 2 weeks later...