vegans spain

islandgun

I respect anyone’s freedom of choice to choose to protest, but as in this country as well as Spain or any other, it isn’t the ordinary person in the street ( in this case the truck driver ) who dictates policy. Rather than target, disrupt, hinder and harass all those going about their daily routines of trying to make a living, target those who dictate policy...the politicians. 

22 minutes ago, snow white said:

Can’t get it to play help

Not much to see TBH,  imagine a large lorry not stopping,  no one was injured,  I guess the driver was saying something that ended in off

8 minutes ago, jpigeon3 said:

Considering its in spain, its funny how the person asking if everyone was ok, spoke English. 

I didnt play the sound, just went by the caption.. was it in England ? ...edit to say doesn't look like UK, maybe UK protest group...😊

Edited by islandgun

If you choose to be vegan, then crack on. It should be jail for ANY  Vegan confronting or trying to change the attitudes of those who ain't.

Should of ran them all over and put them in a mince pie.If they where truly committed to their cause they wouldn't of moved.Just another publicity stunt.

Ok lads get the idea that’s what I thought it would be hope he made minced meat out of the how can you live on salad all the time I can’t live on it for a day with out putting load of meat of some description on it that’s if I have salad once a year might have some on the 29 feb this years

I am 63. 11/12ths. And havnt eaten red meat since I was about 5.  Seafood or Chicken etc is not an issue. However I would never try to foist my options on others. It's MY choice, end of!😂     However there's a couple of folk on the vid that , shall we say, have piled on the pounds eating Veg🤔

Shame the driver slowed down, might have bounced a few out the way. Would have been funnier.  Only an idiot stands in front of a rig like that, it's not stopping in that distance that's for sure.

Hope their next video is them standing in front of freight trains carting live stock or meat at full speed with their arms up. Be a few less of them.

They really don't deserve to live pulling stunts like this 🤭