Free adds reply

pork chop

Had a reply from free adds Dear valued Freeads member

Thank you for your enquiry. Due to an update in our advertising rules the "Hunting & Sporting" category has been closed along with all adverts within.

The decision has been taken in line with our updated family friendly policy and for the overall safety of our customers. The changes will be effective from the 20th of February 2020. Please note that we no longer allow the advertising of any weapons on the site.

We understand the timing of a closure like this can never come at a good time and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if I can help any further.

Matt @ Freeads Support

It'll likely happen with youtube too soon with some of the messy images put up by some who are too stubborn to see whats happening for their own good. Most of us know its happening but a few simply don't care just because its legal.

By all means record the shot skill but we all know what a dead fox, rabbit or pigeon looks like laying on the ground and simply don't need to see the close ups that will get public social media free sites closed to the activity just to please the snowflake majority. 

Like it or not, we are a minority, I personally feel close up dead kill images are best kept to private member forums such as here.

2 hours ago, peejay said:

i recieved the message with this attached on.. anyone else get this "softener"?

To say thanks for your continued support, we've upgraded your account to "Premium Member" for free, normal cost £25

Not seen that 

shove that up their **** too

Just makes me sick 

yet more prejudice 

DaveG to be fair the graphic hunting videos state at the begining what content is. So I see no reason for anymore censorship. 

Just need another way of streaming all the hunting and Shooting videos, airgun 101 is about but only as a website. Needs to be made into a app for smart TV etc.

Edited by figgy

9 hours ago, Dave-G said:

OK, I didn't know that, however it's a forum one would choose to seek out and join rather than little MR or MRS. Snowflake flitting through it.

Not really,  a Google search often puts you on the forum, then they can search, but I know what your thinking. 

On 22/02/2020 at 12:02, peejay said:

i recieved the message with this attached on.. anyone else get this "softener"?

To say thanks for your continued support, we've upgraded your account to "Premium Member" for free, normal cost £25

Yes got I this as well, bought and sold on this site for 5 years, hey ho mustn't stand in the way of progress 🤪